Stay on top of USMLE steps 1,2,3 preparation with USMLE Images for the Boards: A Comprehensive Image-Based Review, the first comprehensive image-based review aid available! This high-yield medical textbook will help you identify and interpret the images you’re likely to see on the exam, allowing you to approach the boards with confidence and land the best score.
• Optimize your visual diagnostic skills with the only review tool that focuses on image interpretation in a standardized-testing environment and provides evidence-based data governing the selection of imaging modalities for a particular disease.
• Prepare for all steps of the USMLE with 300 full-color medical images, including: EKGs, plain film/CT/MRI radiology, pathology slides, gross tissue specimens, and images depicting commonly tested diseases encountered within the fields of ophthalmology, urology, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, orthopedics, and ENT.
• Retain all the necessary information and evaluate your understanding thanks to an easy-to-follow format and challenging board-style review questions with high-yield explanations.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The search tool shows you choices of words that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a question or answer very easily. You can also change the text size for easier reading. Bookmark questions, add notes, answer multiple choice questions, view your statistics, and create customized tests on your way to mastering the content! No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for super quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app is based on the full content of USMLE Images for the Boards: A Comprehensive Image-Based Review by Elsevier.
Amber S. Tully, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine Institute, Cleveland Clinic
James S. Studdiford, MD, FACP
Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 85.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.