+ SMART SEARCH SUGGESTIONS - EXCLUSIVE APP ONLY FEATURE!
The Search tab only suggests words that appear in this content as you type to help spell long medical terms.
Stay on top of USMLE steps 1,2,3 preparation with USMLE Images for the Boards: A Comprehensive Image-Based Review, the first comprehensive image-based review aid available! This high-yield medical textbook will help you identify and interpret the images you’re likely to see on the exam, allowing you to approach the boards with confidence and land the best score.
• Optimize your visual diagnostic skills with the only review tool that focuses on image interpretation in a standardized-testing environment and provides evidence-based data governing the selection of imaging modalities for a particular disease.
• Prepare for all steps of the USMLE with 300 full-color medical images, including: EKGs, plain film/CT/MRI radiology, pathology slides, gross tissue specimens, and images depicting commonly tested diseases encountered within the fields of ophthalmology, urology, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, orthopedics, and ENT.
• Retain all the necessary information and evaluate your understanding thanks to an easy-to-follow format and challenging board-style review questions with high-yield explanations.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You can also change the text size for easier reading. Bookmark questions, add notes, answer multiple choice questions, view your statistics, and create customized tests on your way to mastering the content!
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of USMLE Images for the Boards: A Comprehensive Image-Based Review by Elsevier.
Amber S. Tully, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine Institute, Cleveland Clinic
James S. Studdiford, MD, FACP
Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Updated About menu Information
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 72.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.