Tired of lugging around heavy textbooks and review guides? Let Neurology PreTest from McGraw-Hill lighten your load. With USMLE-style questions and detailed answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies, this premium study resource is a great place to start your test prep.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 500 vignettes to gain confidence in applying practical knowledge
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Unlimited access to ALL 8 categories, including: unordered list of all categories
• Special Senses
• Central Nervous System Disease
• Trauma and Infections
• Metabolic and Toxic Injuries
• Hereditary and Neoplastic Disease
• Myelination and Conduction
• Movement and Peripheral Nerves
This dynamic tool allows you to flag questions as you go, allowing easier review of problem areas. Detailed analytics allows you to review your statistics and progress, as well as discover your strengths and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this resource gives you the perfect way to assess your knowledge of neurology in preparation for an NBME (shelf) or USMLE examination.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $12.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $39.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
While I enjoy the app I have been having a lot of difficulty with some things
On my Android phone there is inconsistency in pictures showing up and many questions that are “linked” to a stem show up individually without the prompt and are confusing. Also when trying to assess my progress on Android or iOS it is not working.
Developer Response ,
We’re so glad you enjoy the app, and you should not be experiencing these issues! Please contact Customer Success at email@example.com for assistance.
Wish I could give it zero stars
Frequently loses my progress, so I have to keep closing it and reopening it hoping it will continue at my last question. Feel robbed of 30 dollars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 McGraw-Hill Education. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- PreTest Neurology - 1 Month $12.99
- PreTest Neurology - 12 Months $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.