With USMLE LANGE Q&A for Psychiatry, you have the power to lighten your load. With questions and detailed answers covering topics included in the USMLE Step 2 and Psychiatry boards, this premium study tool is a great place to solidify your psychiatric knowledge. Closely simulating actual test material, the questions are in the form of clinical vignettes with answers based on the latest therapies for psychiatric diseases and disorders.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 800+ board-style practice questions with explanations
• Covers ALL competencies for the psychiatry clerkship exam
• Up-to-date with latest updates
• 230+ tough quiz questions
• Unlimited access to ALL categories:
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Adult Psychopathology
• Somatic Treatment and Psychopharmacology
• Psychological Treatment and Management
• Legal and Ethical Issues in Psychiatry and Medicine
• Differential Diagnosis and Management
• Detailed results tracking
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
This dynamic study resource also allows you to flag questions as you go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Detailed analytics allows you to review your progress and statistics. This is where you will discover your strengths and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key pediatric concepts and facts, this tool delivers you the knowledge needed to master the USMLE Step 2 and Psychiatry boards and begin a rewarding professional career.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $17.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $49.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
There are plenty of Flashcards and they cover a vast amount of information. Recommend for board studying.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review!
Really good Psych questions
This book along with PreTest is about all you need in reference to question sets for the shelf. Outside of question sets, your patients and possibly (but not necessarily) Case Files will fill in and complete the picture of your overall Psych rotation studies.
Pretty good, but could be better
I wish there was better review options. For example, it would be great to go back and review previous question sets after you complete them rather than just being able to see you're score. Also filtering questions you've already done into wrong or right. Great app overall and wonderful questions! Thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Psychiatry LANGE - 1 Month $17.99
- Psychiatry LANGE - 12 Months $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.