USMLE-Rx (by ScholarRx)
Ready to own the USMLE and master medical school? Now you can access any high-yield USMLE-Rx tool in one great app!* Get on-the-go access to USMLE board-style questions, Rx Bricks, flash cards, and videos.
The only app created and approved by First Aid authors puts the power of USMLE-Rx in your hands.
Study anytime, anywhere with your USMLE-Rx Qmax Subscription:
· Thousands of high-yield Step 1 questions, images, and explanations
· All your tests sync to the cloud for immediate access on any device
· Quiz yourself in multiple test modes with different question types
· Get detailed performance stats
· Nearly 800 high-yield, patient-centered eLearning modules
· “Need-to-know” topics succinctly explained with simple "clear language" explanations, often in under 20 minutes
· Clinical correlations, real-world stories, memorable mnemonics, and more
· Assess your understanding with measurable objectives, interactive flashcards, and practice questions built into each module
Learning is literally at your fingertips with Step 1 Flash Facts:
· The *only* flash cards truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
· Over 14,000 flash cards help you nail USMLE Step 1 content quickly and efficiently
· Case-based flash cards put basic science concepts in a clinical context
· Study Stream uses spaced repetition to give you flash cards based on your own study schedule as well as your strengths and weaknesses
· Daily reporting helps you track your progress
· All your cards and progress sync to the cloud for immediate access on any connected device
· Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
· Over 80 hours of high-yield videos, over 1,300 videos in all
· 600+ images, helpful diagrams, and multimedia clips
· Integrations across multiple topics form strong, lasting connections to help you in class and on test day
· Each video features students clearly explaining a concept from First Aid, helping you learn faster
*Requires a valid subscription to Rx360+, USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax or Step 2CK Qmax, Rx Bricks, Step 1 Flash Facts, and/or Express Videos.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.usmle-rx.com/terms-and-conditions/
Added the ability to share and receive Qmax tests, Flash Fact decks and Express Video playlists.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app. All the convenience of the computer website on your phone. I did initially give this 3 stars (my original review is below) but just a couple days after leaving that review I got an email saying they updated their app which fixed the problem and gave other improvements! 10/10
Original review: Overall the app does exactly what it’s meant to, but just recently it stopped saving my answers, so I have to log in a computer and re-record my answers. Updating and reinstalling hasn’t helped. 5 stars if it weren’t for this bug
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know. We just released an updated version of the app, so we encourage you to install it and let us know what you think! Thanks again!
The biggest thing that drives me nuts is when I go to review a test and it starts from the end instead of question one. If I’m doing it wrong, let me know! Also, there’s too many abbreviations in descriptions. You first have to write the word out and use parenthesis with the abbreviation the first time you use it and then throughout the same paragraph you can just use the abbreviation; that’s the proper grammatical way to use abbreviations. I find myself trying to decipher things because it’s not always written out first…”STL”…what’s that? St. Louis? No. Eventually, you figure it out, but that’s not something you should have to problem solve when you’re reading explanations. Otherwise, I really enjoy the program.
Paid for a one month subscription to try out your service before my end of year exam. Not only does your service go down the day before my final and I can’t log into my account, but it goes down in the middle of a practice test.
On top of that the error I get says “We can’t connect to your device right now, please try again” so I tried for over an hour to get it working again thinking that it was an error on my part. My computer or wifi or something. What it should have said was “Our service is down right now, please try again later” Or it should just be much more reliable. This is after having several issues staying connected during practice tests as well.
Not only am I mad that I wasted my money on a month subscription but I will definitely not be renewing and will be advising all that I can to stay away.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry about the issue that you faced last week. Our hosting provider, Microsoft Azure, went down on that day, which impacted our site (as well as many others around the globe). We would appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be willing to talk with a member of our team. Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MedIQ Learning, LLC
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MedIQ Learning, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RX360+ $39.99