USMLE-Rx (by ScholarRx)
Now you can access any USMLE-Rx Qmax product and First Aid™ Flash Facts in one great app!*
The only app created and approved by First Aid authors and truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 puts the power of USMLE-Rx in your hands.
Put the power of Qmax and Flash Facts on your phone or tablet! Get on-the-go access to high-yield USMLE-style questions and flash cards by combining your existing USMLE-Rx Qmax subscription(s) with the FREE mobile app.
Study anytime, anywhere with your USMLE-Rx Qmax Subscription:
· Thousands of high-yield Step 1 questions, images, and explanations
· All your tests sync to the cloud for immediate access on any device
· Quiz yourself in multiple test modes with different question types
· Get detailed performance stats
· Review and annotate completed tests
First Aid Flash Facts
Learning is literally at your fingertips with your Step 1 Flash Facts subscription:
· The only flash cards truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
· Thousands of flash cards help you nail USMLE Step 1 content quickly and efficiently
· Case-based flash cards put basic science concepts in a clinical context
· Study Stream uses spaced repetition to give you flash cards based on your own strengths and weaknesses
· Daily Study Stream reporting helps you track your progress
· All your cards and progress sync to the cloud for immediate access on any connected device
· Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
· Browse, annotate, and flag your favorite First Aid topics
*Requires a valid USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax, Step 2CK Qmax, or Step 3 Qmax subscription and/or a valid Step 1 Flash Facts Subscription.
Thanks for using USMLE-Rx! This release includes:
- An update to the app version of Study Stream so that it reflects the changes in the user interface to the web version
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Getting used to
I use more the online version. But I’m trying to use more the app when I’m out of home. For quickly review and flash cards it is perfect.
The difference I have noticed it is that on the website after the express video you can use the flash facts and Qmax, and these you do not have it on the app. Nothing bad, just I was expecting that the first time I used the app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate this suggestion and will explore it further.
Paid for a one month subscription to try out your service before my end of year exam. Not only does your service go down the day before my final and I can’t log into my account, but it goes down in the middle of a practice test.
On top of that the error I get says “We can’t connect to your device right now, please try again” so I tried for over an hour to get it working again thinking that it was an error on my part. My computer or wifi or something. What it should have said was “Our service is down right now, please try again later” Or it should just be much more reliable. This is after having several issues staying connected during practice tests as well.
Not only am I mad that I wasted my money on a month subscription but I will definitely not be renewing and will be advising all that I can to stay away.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry about the issue that you faced last week. Our hosting provider, Microsoft Azure, went down on that day, which impacted our site (as well as many others around the globe). We would appreciate the opportunity to follow up with you, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be willing to talk with a member of our team. Thanks!
Great potential but frustrating
Such a great idea to have all the quizzes and Qmax question along with the first aid book. As a de gal student studying for CBSE I love the extra information and not just going through the book alone.
However so frustrating:
1. Why is your website sooo battery draining. If I use your website every day it will destroy my Mac battery within months.
So I have to use app on my iPad
1. No way to access text on this. Is it so hard to have the little excerpts go with each video?
2. Why is there no way to speed up the videos on iPad? It’s not that hard to build that into the app
3. Why is there no way on desktop or app to access first aid as a whole? I don’t want to be confined to the one section and I know I can click to another but I should be able to see entire book. There’s already a PDF for that. Why don’t you guys include that with the app?
I love the UMSLE-RX info wise but it’s so difficult to use and it’s so frustrating cause I almost paid half a grand for a 2 year subscription and I shouldn’t have to deal with that. I would literally give a 5 star rating if not for those 4 problems I outlined
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. Would you be willing to send us additional information regarding the devices you're using, specifically your Mac (including the model and your current operating system)? We haven't heard of users reporting excessive battery drain, so we want to make sure we understand the issue you're having. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We have been looking at ways of incorporating the digital version of First Aid in the app, so we appreciate your suggestions. We would like to discuss your ideas regarding videos directly, so, again, please email us. Thanks again for using USMLE-Rx!
- MedIQ Learning, LLC
- 161.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © MedIQ Learning, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.