The University of the South Pacific (USP) is one of the premium provider of education in the Pacific and is known to be connected to thousands of people across the Pacific and even internationally. With so many people connected to the University, the efficiency in conveying information and communication may vary from time.
The USP Mobile App is an informative tool for students, staff, visitors and people who wish to join USP. The aim of the app is to have university information and services accessible by the users more instantly and efficiently. The USP Mobile App has features such as News and Course Feed, Notification Alerts, Events, Course and Exam Timetable, First Year tools, Emergency contacts, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Course Finder and Edutainment module (Game). The app also has other university information. The USP Mobile App has certain features (course feed, course notification, Course /Exam timetable) ONLY for students which is available upon their login while information intended the general users do not require log in. The app will be continuously updated to have most of the USP’s online functionalities in the app.
• News Feed displays all the latest university news.
• Displays USP’s events in the calendar as per the University calendar.
• Course Finder shows all the courses offered in USP with its detail. The user can browse by faculties or sections or search for specific courses.
• Captures users’ feedback and comments for improvement of the app
• Has educational games (edutainment modules) available for the users.
• Provides answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to users to get urgent assistance when needed or it may act as a guide.
• Provides Emergency contacts for different departments and services for cases of emergency.
• Provides information on the First Year Tools compulsory for first year students.
• Course Feed displays all the latest course news of the course that the students are registered in.
• Notification Alerts notifies users about announcements and activities. It provides notification alerts to all or targeted users of the app sent by different departments and course coordinators.
• Displays student’s Course and Exam Timetable for their registered courses.
• The VC’s Desk displays monthly report and update video from the Vice Chancellor & President of USP.
Why Choose USP Mobile App?
USP Staff and Students
The USP Mobile App is a very useful tool for the University staff and students. It aims to acts as a means of communication in the education system between the lecturers and the students. The Lecturers are able to give announcements and reminders using the app’s notification alert feature. On the same, the students will have easier access to their exam and course timetable. The app saves time for the students and staff in terms of accessing information. To add on, the games feature wonderful learning tool for the students to build on their knowledge. Features like Frequently Asked Questions and Emergency Contacts are very important for students. Course Finder Feature will help students know more about their course.
The USP Mobile App is also an informative tool for the general users. The app provides university related news updates which allows the general users to know what is actually happening in USP. The app also provides other important information such as the course details for different courses using the course finder feature and also the events feature allows the general users to know about all the USP related events. The Frequent Asked Question feature helps general users to get answers to some of their questions on enrollment, admission and other information on joining USP.
• Your IOS device has to have an IOS version 9.0 and above. This app will not work if the IOS version is lower than 9.0.
Like us on facebook
COVID 19 Breakout updates
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The University of the South Pacific
- 62.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The University of the South Pacific
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.