USpace is a non-technical communications product designed for adoption by the general public.
USpace puts the intimacy of a phone call into a global network, unlocking the social network to become a powerful business and personal communication tool.
USpace has a clean, uncluttered interface that makes communication easy. Anyone who can use current social media products can use USpace.
- More secure than email, better organized than messaging, and easier to schedule than phone calls without ads, spying or data mining common in technology today
- Reduces email threads which can contain many hidden unknown BCC recipients, change who is in the conversation without notice, and be stored on any server in the world that can receive email
- Reduces dependence on scheduling conference calls among many parties
- Reduces guessing which messaging app your client is using by providing all your clients with a single, secure dedicated channel direct to your business
- USpace uses an independently-owned secure server environment with two layers of encryption and remote backups, all located in the United States, where free speech is a protected right
- Our mobile optimized online web app can be reached on any device, from any common browser, anywhere in the world, at www.unpublished.space
- USpace is built from the ground up as stand alone technology designed to protect your identity and prohibit access of third parties, strangers, and tech bullies to your life
- USpace has no third party integrations, a leading - and ongoing - cause of security breaches in major social network platforms
- USpace guarantees your connections are known to you by using their real life email address as a unique identifier, while millions may be on the network, only your Trusted Connections even know you are on USpace
- USpace has discussions in Private Rooms, where only Host and Guests even know the discussion exists and where
- USpace uses a Post and Comment structure to organize Room discussions more precisely by topic
- USpace provides a birds-eye view for all your staff by customizing the view for each worker on a need-to-know basis, reducing mix-ups in conversations and confusion about who is participating in a conversation
- USpace has a single “command and control” feed that monitors all your Room conversations, keeping you updated in chronological order and in real time.
- USpace provides a single environment to consolidate client and team narratives that previously had to be gathered from phone calls, emails and messaging apps, reducing time wasted piecing together client and team notes from old technology.
- Our Enterprise Services (coming Jan. 2020) are sold for results. The less time our product is required to complete a task, the better we are performing as a company for our clients
- Our business model is privacy and efficiency for our Enterprise partners. Providing the same consideration and rights to our Public Members supports our business model.
- Our motto is ‘One and Done.’ USpace is designed to efficiently give you a complete view of all your critical information so you can complete your business online and get back to the business of real life
- USpace blocks out every single annoyance of typical social networks by default: bots, stalkers, mobs, propagandists all have no access to you, or can even find that you exist on the platform
- USpace is a global directory of contacts. Once connected on USpace you can always reach your Trusted Connection even if they change phone, address, and primary email address
- Any Trusted Connection can be messaged instantly and directly right from the app
Our legal Terms of Service, business model, and corporate governance require we do not spy on USpace Members or Clients. Our ethics require we treat people with respect. We support our product; communicate with our Members; and our customers come first.
USpace i2.2 adds image uploads to Room Posts and Comments and improves edit / delete for Posts, Comments and Status Feed. Profile and header uploads now support cropping. Slimmer header images allow more text view and compose area. Completes Apple’s Xcode migration for 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!
I had been finding myself checking in less and less on fb and insta. I didn't want a bunch of randos looking at my kids and a lot of my "friends" were mere acquaintances. Every time I logged in to quick post, I would find myself sucked into spending way more time than I meant to or getting upset at a politically charged post. With this app I can quickly log in and see what my close friends and family are up to and be done. And now I don't have to send out like eight different text messages to all my groups when my daughter pees on the potty!
It seems like every news cycle gives us another reason to drop Facebook. I’m experimenting with this app as an alternative way to stay connected to friends and family. So far, so good!
No delete account option
I thought I give this a try. Not worth the effort, you have to invite people to join via email and since most people have more than enough apps on their phones, they won’t. Because of this my profile is an empty space. I really did not like this app very much because If is very plain. I do like some media being shared and getting suggestions, so I’ll stick with Facebook, etc. I wanted to delete my account and remove my phone number, profile picture and email address from the app but there is no delete account option. :(
Developer Response ,
Hi jidwiyu, USpace is a product that is built in the interest of our users. It is a top priority that you control your data. Putting you in control of your data is in fact our business model. For this reason we actually delayed release of USpace iOS in late 2018 to insure that "Delete Profile" which removes your data from the system was a feature of USpace. It should be accessible to you on your iOS build. If you go to Profile > Edit Profile (pencil icon) > Scroll to bottom of edit screen > Delete Profile (red button)
Thank you for trying USpace. Using a known email means you know who you are connecting to is real. This helps USpace be a privacy network that blocks bots, stalkers and all other network clutter completely. Please be patient and invite people slowly - you may find USpace is worth having as a private, forever channel to key people in the future - a kind of directory.
Also please keep in mind in terms of connecting with people: no one has to download the app to join USpace. Anyone can join and connect with you on any common desktop or mobile browser at www.unpublished.space. The apps have some unique benefits we can't build into a browser, like push notifications, but no app installation is required to become a USpace Member.
We are also making USpace more engaging by creating a feed that shows all your Trusted Connections profile status updates in your Universal Feed view. This means when you add a status update to your profile, your TC's will be able to see them in their feed automatically and visa versa - you will be able to see all your TC's updates in your feed. This means you will be able to open USpace and scan all the latest status updates from your Connections with ease.
If you are having further trouble please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
Thank you again for trying USpace and for your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing if what we are building might re-interest you in the future.
- Unpublished Space LLC
- 40.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019-2020 Unpublished Space LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.