This crew app takes the stress out of locating the pick-up vehicle. Crew members can tap a button to view their vehicle on a map in real time, see who they are riding with, connect with the driver, and send in feedback.
Sign-up as well as usage of the UTCrew app is free. Airlines that subscribe to UTWiz to manage their crew transfers can offer the UTCrew app to all flight crew. Crew members download the app, register themselves, and enter their flight number (either to go to the airport or to go to a hotel). The location of the pre-assigned vehicle immediately shows up on the map, along with details of the transport provider, the driver, and the co-passengers. This means that by using this app, crew members do not have to worry about reaching the airport late and delaying a flight. Also, while waiting at the airport, crew members are able to easily locate their vehicle. This app comes with an ‘SOS’ alarm button – thus adding a level of security for crew members traveling alone. Ratings from this app are compiled and reported, and this feedback on this app enhances the quality of transportation service.
Features of this app:
• Based on GPS/GPRS location services, the app is able to provide an ETA of the assigned pick-up vehicle
• The user can tap to inform the driver that they are ready to be picked-up.
• The user has the option to call the driver.
• The user may use the SOS button to send an alert to the transporter and to the airline manager.
• Once the trip ends, the user may rate the service and send a comment.
Bug fix and performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.