Never lose your way on UTEP's labyrinthian campus ever again. UTEP Maps provides tried and true walking directions to just about every location on campus. Whether you're trying to find the quickest way to class or get to an event on time, UTEP Maps has you covered.
• Directions to over 200 locations on campus!
• Miner Metro shuttle routes incorporated into directions!
• Historical information for every building!
• Driving directions to every parking lot!
• Gorgeous, highly-detailed maps!
• And more!
A heap of great new changes:
• Now includes SHUTTLE ROUTES for off-campus locations!
• Added a completely new menu design and functionality!
• Introduced a new button to center the camera on the user!
• Included feedback options so users can get in touch with us about any issues!
• Implemented a slew of beautiful new icons!
• Reduced memory usage and strain on battery!
• Improved stability of the routing engine!
• Fixed crash when trying to load app on UTEP guest WiFi!
• Changed camera to automatically zoom out to view directions!
• Updated routing model to route off-campus users to the visitor parking closest to their destination!
• Made a few tweaks to the search suggestion system!
...and a whole bunch of behind-the-scenes changes! We hope you like 'em! If not, let us know how we can do better!
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for new students
UTEP, being built into a mountain, has a lot of very specific, winding paths to and from every building. An app like this is invaluable in navigating campus. There's a lot of room for improvement, but the app is plenty useful even in its current state.
The app is ok, works best when the maps are on offline mode. Would be cool if it showed shuttle schedules or if it even showed the actual shuttle routes and labeled which one was which on the offline maps. There is a lot that can be updated so that it actually works decently. Also I don't know if it's just me but what is the point of including a search engine if it doesn't even work.
This map is very well made! I would have liked to have had it when I was a freshmen so I wouldn't have felt so lost the first week of school. 😂
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- 26.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The University of Texas at El Paso - Academic Technologies Learning Environments - UGLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.