Explore over 700 acres of public parkland located in beautiful Utica, NY. Utica's Parks and Parkway System are listed in the State and National Registers of Historic Places.
Utica's parks are maintained by Central New York Conservancy, who's purpose is to heighten the public's awareness of and appreciation for the Parks System's plant communities and watersheds that need protection and management, as well as the cultural preservation of their historic architectural features.
- Enjoy trail maps that highlight park monuments
- Detailed information for each specific park
- Ways to get involved and give back
- Fixed "View Map" buttons located at the bottom of the park pages
- Updated the donate button(s) to open PayPal in an external web browser
- Updated sponsor logo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.