Welcome to uTime!
uTime is a brand new App that will allow you to see how much time there is left until an event in the future.
uTime syncs between devices so the timers on your iPhone are the same as they are on your iPad!
Support can be found by hitting the support button in the information section. It is the best way to keep up to get support with either problems or upcoming features.
To add another timer hit timers and then the plus button OR hit the add timer button on the main screen. The current time and date will be added to the list and then you can change it from the home-screen!
- Made it so if your timer is within 15 minutes of expiring the iOS 14 homescreen will accurately display minutes and seconds till experation.
- Changes to the widget text color so it will always appear white text even if your phone is in light mode.
- Added the ability to clear the entire textfield for timer name in the new modify timer screen.
- Changes to how 0 is displayed as a time left.
- Improvements to the Edit/Delete button for less buggy behavior.
- Improvements to the warning that you cannot delete all the timers in the list.
- Removed an extra comma in the iOS 14 Widget.
- Fix for iOS 14 widget crashing when data hasn't been migrated or set up.
- Added support for iPhone 12 Line-Up
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.