Welcome to a new uTime!
uTime is now a macOS Catalyst app meaning it will have the same updates uTime for iOS does at the same time! No more waiting for specific updates on a platform by platform basis.
uTime 4 for macOS has all the best features of uTime 4 for iOS with the biggest one being the circular timer for an extra measurement!
The best part: stability. uTime 4 on Catalina is far more stable than uTime 3 for macOS as it has been rewritten to be more efficient and much more bug free.
Look out for upcoming updates on ALL platforms.
6.2 (Spring Cleaning 2022):
- When making a new timer, the modification screen will imediatly appear allowing you to make edits. The home-screen will then reflect this.
- Current time label is now always 2 lines reducing a jarring 1-2 line switch.
- Fixed an issue on macOS where sharing either the timer or app would bring up a black blank screen for no reason.
- Fixed an issue where tapping a notification will display the wrong timer on the homescreen
- Small optimizations that will have a big performance boost.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew Jagiela
- 9.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2021