With uvGO from Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., business aircraft operators can plan, build, and manage successful missions worldwide. Pilots, schedulers, dispatchers, and other flight department members have access to do-it-yourself (DIY) trip planning resources, as well as complete mission coordination through Universal.
DIY MISSION PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT-
• Create DIY trips and add legs to build itineraries
• Access and edit DIY trips that other team members in your operation have created
• Create, review, and file optimized flight plans for domestic, regional, and intercontinental routes
• View routes plotted on an interactive map
• Access advanced flight planning options, including runway analysis, weight and balance, ETOPS, FIR avoidance, and GPS RAIM prediction
• Directly transfer flight plans between iPads via Bluetooth
• Review worldwide aviation weather and NOTAMs
• View radar, satellite, TAFs, and METARs
• View graphical weather
• Overlay a flight plan route over graphical weather
• Receive automatic alerts for potential issues impacting your planned missions
• View details on restrictions, runway closures, CIQ changes, and more as soon as information is made available
-Airports, FBOs, and ground services:
• Access information on worldwide airports, FBOs, caterers, ground transportation, hotels, and restaurants
• Check airport satellite views and diagrams
• View U.S. and Canada Customs contact information
• Retain access to most these features when offline
-Datalink and fleet status:
• View position detail information for every aircraft in your fleet on an interactive map
• Review messages to and from the aircraft, and access message history
MISSION COORDINATION THROUGH UNIVERSAL
• Send trips to Universal for coordination of government and third-party services including permits, slots, handling, catering, hotels, and more
• Access trips that other team members in your operation have created and sent to Universal
-Review, edit, and share:
• See status of all current service requests
• Review permit information, service confirmations, and "next leg" information prior to departure
• Make edits for resubmission to Universal as plans change
• Download, view, share, and print operational briefing packages
• Access all of your mission-critical operational information including trips, briefing packages, flight plans, and cached NOTAMs, METARs, and TAFs
• Perform quick “feasibility checks” based on great circle route calculations and access mission critical trip planning information including airport and FBO information
• Make conversion calculations
Visit us at http://universalweather.com/uvgo
• Feasibility-IQ RSP Location Identifier: You can see a Reimbursable Services Program (RSP) identifier when an airport is a location that has RSP available.
• Flight Planning Aircraft Profile: You can view stored remarks that are a part of the aircraft record in the Aircraft Profile section.
• App Update Message: When new versions exist, you will see a new version message on the Login, Missions and More pages with an App Store link.
• Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I tried this 14 months ago and was promptly locked out- even “forgot password” link was dead.
Tried it again today- took nearly an hour to set it up and get my access back. Profile showed my tail number but the app itself showed all the details of three other tail number and their flight plan history (confidentiality much?)
Could be good if the bugs were worked out of it.
SHOCKER!! APP is not working again
Thank god I have an iPad and a PC (laptop) with me at all times. This app is so prone to problems. Sometimes it works on my iPad and sometimes it works on the PC but rarely does it work on both.
When I say work, I am using that term very loosely. I find myself having to trick the app into filing a flight plan (ridiculous). App support is not good (I’m trying to be nice here). I asked for a senior manager to call me multiply times and they just never get back to me. I guess that’s why we have all these issues, if management doesn’t care then how will things get fixed. I will say the normal customer support team is very nice and tries to be helpful. The problem is with the app. If the software is terrible then no amount of customer niceness will help. The only reason I am still using universal is because I have to because of my job. Most flight departments in the industry know how terrible it is and switch to something else. Maybe we will too, who knows.
Worst flight planning app I’ve tried to use. Because most of the time doesn’t work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- 174.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.