Invite friends to the kinds of stuff you do every day, like sports and just hanging out, but if enough people don’t respond by the deadline that you set, the invitation is OFF!
Better than group texts because everyone can see who’s IN and who’s OUT, and everyone knows if the event is ON or OFF.
- Group your friends by activity and use uVite for things like:
“who’s IN for lunch Tuesday? Let me know by Monday at 5pm”
“need exactly 4 for golf on Saturday, booking tee times Thursday at 10am"
“need at least 4 for volleyball on Sunday"
"need at least 6 for basketball next Thursday night"
“need at least 6 but no more than 12 for poker next Sunday"
"anyone up for trying skydiving? let me know by Thursday at 4pm and it's ON!"
.....the list is endless.
- They'll need to reply by the expiration time that you set or the event is OFF!
- You choose who you want to invite for each uVite, either individually or set up groups.
- Copy old invitations with a swipe, and set up Groups to quickly invite people to things that you do a lot.
- Hide the guest list if you want, so no-one knows who else was invited.
- Choose how you want to be notified, via email or iPhone notification, or both.
- Group chat with everyone going to the the event.
And best of all... Your friends don't need the app, they can just respond via their desktop or mobile browser. uVite will automatically decide which method to use to send them an invitation: email, text (US only), or via the app if they have it. Of course, everyone having the app is best so that everyone can use all the features and notifications.
"uVite" some friends today and go have some fun!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This is a full redesign with many new features as requested by users.
- Invite non-registered users via SMS (US only)
- If you and and your Facebook friend both registered via Facebook, you'll see them on your uVite contact list, even if they are not on your phone's contact list.
- Location search - Find local establishments via the search. Includes a map for guests.
- Stock images included in app and auto-populated so that every event has a photo.
- Templates are removed. Now use Drafts, or just copy an existing event to "new" by swiping left.
- Event start and end times default to the top of the hour to save time.
- Sent chat messages show up more quickly.
- New cleaner UI, with clear buttons for IN, OUT, RSVP, and less clutter. Create invitations with fewer taps.
- Add Guests and Groups UI improved for faster search and selection.
- Ability to change contact's email or mobile phone number (phone - US only).
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app, highly recommend it
I invited 30 people to a party. Started getting texts back. The invite sent emails giving two different start times. Neither on was right.
Captain of my tennis team and this is a life saver
For so long I have been group messaging and then individually texting players from my team and other teams for matches and clinics! This has saved me so much time!!! I have been telling all the other captains about it and our pros are going to start using it!
Only developer note: the host should be able to remove someone after they have committed. People text me and say they can't make it and I have to keep track.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zibtek LLC
- 46.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 uVite LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.