Veterans! Calculate your combined VA disability rating in three simple steps. The VA Disability Calculator does all the work for you and interprets the VA’s fuzzy math, quickly and painlessly.
Brought to you for FREE by Brian Reese the VA Claims Insider.
For U.S. Military Veterans
* Use the free VA Disability Calculator app to compute your combined VA disability rating
* Finally you can demystify the VA’s fuzzy math in three easy steps.
* Learn what disability rating percentages you need to increase your combined VA disability rating
* Get free help from VA Claims Insider to get the rating and compensation YOU deserve
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing Necessary Features
This app needs the following features to be added to make it truly useful/accurate: a way to apply bilateral factors (for example, if you are rated for arthritis in both knees), dependent information (if you have any/how many), whether you’re married or not, dependent parent information, and any special compensation. Also, a way to calculate potential backpay would be very useful. I would use the hill and ponton website tools for a better estimate.
Va Claims Insider truly cares about their Veterans and wants to make lives better. This app is amazing and connects Vets to the resources they need. The disability calculator is great, Facebook group is full of ridiculous resources, and the team goes above and beyond to help you.
I struggle with the way VA math works and this app helped me clearly calculate my percentage! I also signed up for the elite program to have them help me get an increase on my VA disability as well!
-Disabled OIF/OEF US Air Force Veteran
- Brian Reese
- 23.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © VA Claims Insider, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.