=== 100% Free - The Best Database Management GUI for ===
=== SQLite, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina databases ===
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in the grid, modify records, an inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent and saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Editor - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including: Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks between your devices!
*** See also: Valentina Studio Pro ($199 only) ***
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get additional advanced pro-features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Form Editor - visual editor of Valentina Forms that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Forms can use all supported databases as the datasource.
* Data Editor - enables go to parent record function.
* Data Editor Layouts - save columns and their order as a named layout
* Data Editor Multiple Update - update few records at once.
* Data Transfer - copy data between different databases
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* Dump Wizard - enables filter for tables to select them for a dump.
* Error Lookup - search for error description by its code.
* Keyboard Shortcuts - enables the ability to redefine the shortcuts and create own shortcut sets.
* Object Colors - enables marking objects with specific colors.
* Query Editor - enables the ability to copy the generated query.
* Schema Cache - save and reuse the schema cache.
* Schema Editor - copy one or few schema objects using drag&drop mechanism.
* Schema Editor - expanding and collapsing the tree items with subitems using OPTION + click
* Schema Snapshot - save and load schema in structured format.
* Source Control - develop database using any VCS.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* SQL Search - search of schema objects.
* SQL Editor - enables autocompletion for table aliases.
* SQL Editor - format SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - edit the result of SQL queries.
* SQL Editor - use bind parameters in SQL queries.
*** See also: Valentina Studio Single ($79.99 only) ***
[Form Editor] Startup script. You can define some script to be a startup, so when a Valentina Project is opened, this script will be executed automatically.
[Form Editor] Allowed executing forms as non-modal dialogs.
[Form Editor] Improved drawing images on Retina screen.
[SQL Editor][Pro] UNSAFE Commands. SQL Editor will warn you in case of the unsafe command. This is UPDATE or DELETE without WHERE clause, which can change the whole table.
[SQL Editor] Added RegEx style of auto-completion, option to choose between RegEx style and the old StartWith style was added to preferences.
[Schema Editor] Ability to add Bonjour services to the bookmarks.
[Schema Editor] Ability to add established connections to the bookmarks.
[Schema Editor] Added "Discover Localhost Servers" command to the bookmarks contextual menu to search for database servers running on the default ports.
[Form Editor] Allowed recursive imports of forms.
[Form Editor] Dialog to load an image now allows zooming in and out.
[Form Editor] Added 'editTriggers' property to TableView which allows redefining the default editing behavior (e.g. perform custom script on double-click on the cell).
[Script Editor] Added autocompletion for imports.
[Script Editor] Show code templates in scripts.
[Report Editor] Set the maximal editor layout zoom to 4x.
[Server Admin] Show full last query text in the tooltip.
[SQLite] Enabled SQLite FTS5 extension.
[Data Editor][Valentina] Fixed showing NULL BLOBs/Pictures.
[Data Editor] Fixed Slow vertical scrolling when a table contains a lot of fields.
[SQL Editor] Fixed undo after autocompletion.
[SSH] Fixed failed connection when password and then key file were defined for the SSH connection.
[Report Editor] Fixed export of SVG images to HTML when scaling is ON.
[Report Editor] Fixed rendering wrong pictures for empty/NULL field data.
[Schema Editor] Fixed crash on parsing view definitions starting with multiline comments.
[Schema Editor] Fixed updating PostgreSQL links properties.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I find it very productive to have the result of a query open up in a new tab; however it will be great if you can provide a combination of keys to be able to cycle through those tabs ( you already have that for the first row of tabs, like when a new sql editor opens up).
also, now that I am here, it would be useful to be enable sql script formatting when creating a view or a function script
Just as good or even better than the paid-for alternatives
I've been using Valentina Studio for quite a while now, and although not perfect, it most certainly gives the paid-for alternatives a run for their money.
Highly recommend this one!
Amazingly easy to use
Wow, wish I’d found this a long time ago. Been using Workbench and it’s always been a fight. Not so with Valentina. Thanks!
- Paradigma Software
- 78.4 MB
- Developer Tools
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Paradigma Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Valentina Studio Pro $199.99
- VStudio Single (MS SQL) $79.99
- VStudio Single (PostgreSQL) $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.