While listening to music (built-in or your own), see the number of days countdown until Valentine's Day. Watch the animated characters get bigger as Valentine's Day gets closer displayed on the included background images or use your own picture.
Get ready for Valentine's Day 2017!
• See the animated characters grow to full size and then shrink back down based on the number of days left until Valentine's Day. The closer the date gets to Valentine's Day, the bigger the character will grow. The character will then move off the screen in multiple patterns.
• Select one of 4 background musical soundtracks. Select one or automatically play all the songs in a repeating sequence. Select Airplay to play the music to your Apple TV.
• Pick music from your own music library. The title and album art of the playing song are displayed.
• Animated characters include a heart and a rose.
• Shake or tap an animated character to see an effect.
• See the number of days until Valentine's Day. Tap the countdown text to cycle between 9 different colors.
• Select any background image from your device's photo album or use one of the 3 included pictures.
• Enable/Disable/Hide the character animation.
• Update your Facebook status with the days to Valentine's Day.
• Enable/Disable device sleep.
• See the day of the week for Valentine's Day each year and for the next 4 years.
• Supports all iPhone screen sizes and iOS 9.
Additional features will be added.
This is a free holiday program and is ad supported. Visit our Web site at www.EnergizeSoftware.com to see the other programs that we offer or to leave comments and suggestions.
• New tabbed design and look for all options
• Supports all iPhone screen sizes and iOS 9
• Added 2 more included background pictures
• New way to pick and save a custom background
• Additional animation effects
• Added a new animated character - a rose
• See days/dates for future Valentine's Day years
• Updated Facebook interaction to support Facebook changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've had this app for almost two years now. Never had any issues with it.
I used to like it but now I can't change the music to my music
I liked it, but I decided to download another since this one only shows days, and not minutes or seconds
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.