5 Best Valentine's Day apps 2013 - appstar.tv
Create and e-mail beautifully designed greeting postcards personalized with your own text and photos — right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Choose from more than 20 beautiful designed cards or customize your card with a personal message and photo.
Take a quick snapshot and with a few taps and swipes, an elegant “love you” note or “wish-you-were-here” card is on its way to any e-mail mailbox in the world. You can even send your card anonymously safe and quick.
• Select an option “SEND ANONYMOUS” and easily send it — from “email@example.com” to Janet Smith, for example
• Send beautiful designed HTML postcards through our SAFE server client
• Add a photo to your card or send one with just text
• Send our beautifully designed cards to your love ones
• Including more than 20 best love quotes
Designed with love.
- iOS 11 support
Ratings and Reviews
Nicely designed cards with Anonymous sending
The application works as advertised. It's easy to use and produces a nice email greeting card.
The Anonymous feature is interesting. Personally I won't use it, but I can imagine using it two years ago ;)
Nice framework. I like the anonymous feature.
This is exactly what I will use for Valentine's Day! It is a great app, similar to Apple Cards, but it gives you more customization. It can be used also for other occasions.
Send anonymous? Really? omg, I just love this feature :)
- Nollie Apps, programiranje in svetovanje, d.o.o
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Nollie Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 18 New Postcards $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.