Valiber Sweetness Calculator
Valiber developed a patent pending universal method and system for communicating sensations in general, and sweetness in particular – ‘The Val Sweetness Scale’.
‘The Val Sweetness Scale’ was created to measure sweetness, and indicates the sweeteners concentration through a numeric unit. The point at which sweetness is felt is the sensitivity threshold, and is defined as one Val. Twice the sweetness is two Val and so on.
1 Val (sweetness) = 3.423g (White sugar) in 1liter water (33.8 fl oz).
Using the Sweetness Calculator
In order to know the sweetness of a drink you need to know:
- The volume of the liquid
- The type of sweeteners in the liquid
- The mass of each of the these sweeteners
Step by Step
- Enter the liquid volume (milliliter or fl oz)
- Locate a sweetener in the list and enter its mass (some in grams others in milligrams)
- The sweetness Val of the drink will immediately appear at the top of the screen.
- Add other sweeteners to see how they affect the sweetness
Have a sweet day,
Valiber Development Team
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, iApps Technologies Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.