From now on you can bank wherever and whenever you want, thanks to the new VanBredaOnline app. It’s fast, practical and simple. All you need is a PIN code to perform almost all operations. At Bank Van Breda your convenience as a user comes first.
What can you do with this app?
- Search: you can instantly check all balances and transactions on all your accounts and credit cards.
- Transfers in euros are practical and easy to make, without having to start up your computer.
- Need to communicate with your account manager or the helpdesk? It’s as easy as anything... and your messages are protected.
- Signing entered payment orders: if your employee enters a payment via the website, you can sign it within the app.
How you benefit
- Perfect synergy between website and app: the two channels are coordinated and work in real time. What you do on the website, you will immediately see on the app, and vice versa. You choose which one to use, and when.
- Support for multiple signatures: you can have several people sign transactions who are at different locations. For instance, a business partner can enter a transfer on the website, which you then also sign via the smartphone.
- Proof of payment available immediately: suppose you are out of the office and your supplier asks whether a particular payment has already been made. With the VanBredaOnline app you will know the answer instantly, and can simply send a proof of payment by email.
Register just once with your Digipass. After that, you will only need your Digipass for transactions involving large amounts, and sometimes for new payees.
Getting started in five steps!
1. Install the VanBredaOnline app.
2. Have your Digipass handy.
3. Think of a six-digit code.
4. Set notifications to ‘on’. That way, you will be informed when, for example, a payment cannot go through.
5. Place the app’s icon on your main screen or with your other payment apps.
Like to know more?
Visit https://www.bankvanbreda.be/contact. You’re welcome to have a chat with us!
- Consultation of details of investments
- Various adjustments and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.