The Vancouver Public Schools app gives you a personalized window into what is happening at the district and schools. Get the news and information that you care about and get involved.
- View district and school news
- Use the district tip line
- Receive notifications from the district and schools
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
- View grades, assignments, and attendance
- View and add contact information
-Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved iOS 13 support
- Improved support for iPads.
- Fixed issues that prevented users from being able to log in.
- Added the ability to mark all unread notification messages as read.
- Added support for iPhone X.
- iOS 10 is the minimum version.
- Added 167x167 icons for iPad Pro support.
- Navigation bar became unreadable when sending an email.
- Top Stories header wasn't translating to other languages.
- Facebook and text overlapping.
- UI enhancements to the Students account profile when logged in via Facebook.
- Image attachments weren't displaying with the message body.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, but has bugs
I love using this app, as an VPS employee this means I can access email when not on school grounds and from any device. I also love the feature of selecting which schools you wants to have notifications from. The downside, is when using this app on the tablet or phone, the reply button on email doesn't work and to use Calendar you have to select a specific day. You can't see the whole week.
Hey that’s pretty good
It shows me when there is no school
Limited information, not able to do as much as I thought I would be able to do.
- Vancouver Public Schools
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Parlant Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.