Need to know when buses and trains are coming, and where they're going? This is the app for you.
See instantly when your bus or train is going to arrive – and find the quickest way around town with live journey planning.
• Countdown boards for buses and trains
• Tap on an arrival time to see how far away the vehicle is in real-time
• Full seven-day timetables
• Quickly see the last train or bus arriving tonight
• See every nearby route and where they go
• A-to-B directions – takes traffic delays into account and shows you alternative routes
• One-tap ‘get me home’ journey planning
• Save your favourite stops and stations
• Customise a stop's arrivals board so you only see the routes you want to see.
• The best-designed transport app out there - simple and clean, showing you only the information you need
The app works best with an active data connection and GPS. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this release, we’ve made a number of changes and enhancements, including:
NEW: You can now choose your preferred routing mode when planning a trip – so you can choose the fastest way to get there, or minimize walking or transfers instead.
NEW: Platform numbers now appear as part of a trip itinerary where available
FIX: Visual changes to the Trip Details screen
FIX: push notifications now work correctly on all devices
FIX: sometimes the app would crash when tapping on the Live Directions button – this has been fixed.
Enjoy our app? Give us a five-star rating in the App Store. We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions, so send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Gives multiple route options. I’m able to track where I am on the map. It has detailed instructions on transfers. Really helpful for visitors
Most of the use was intuitive and accurate. Except once when it put us on the wrong bus for where we needed to go and the same time we had difficulty finding the bus stop because it was having a difficult time tracking us.
Kind of useful
This app did tell me how to get from point A to point B. I maybe chose the wrong one of the 5 I was given. Perhaps written directions would be better. “Exit @ station X and transfer to Bus 99. Exit 99 @ ‘X’ Street and proceed South on ‘Y’ street 8 blocks.
- Transit Now ltd
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transit Now ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.