The VARI 4000 app lets you control your VARI 4112 or VARI 4115 powered speaker wirelessly, from the audience position, to get the ideal sound for your venue and application. Customize any Voicing, with 7 bands of parametric EQ, and save your personal settings to the VARI's hardware memory so they'll be available any time, with or without the app. Control the master speaker of a Smart Stereo setup, and hear every adjustment in real time from all speakers in the Smart Stereo setup.
Here's what you can you do with a VARI 4000 and the VARI 4000 app:
From the app or the VARI’s own display you can adjust the sound as follows:
• Voicing selection – the hardware and app both allow you to select any of the Voicings, which tune the speaker sound for various applications
• Master Volume, Bass and Treble – these are knobs on the hardware, and controlled by sliders in the app
• Cut filter – this is a menu on the hardware, and also on the app, and selects a frequency or OFF for a low cut filter
• Location – this is a menu on the hardware, and also in the app, allowing a selection of Pole, Floor or Wall (Pole leaves sound unaltered, Floor and Wall reduce bass frequencies to compensate for those physical placements, when the speaker is on the floor in "wedge" position, or placed against a wall)
• Note you CANNOT control input volume (the gain of individual Channels of the VARI), as those are analog gain controls
The app lets you do all this also, and go further, because it lets you edit any Voicing (the VARI's own display only allows voicing selection, not voicing edit)
• Each Voicing is made up of 7 EQ bands, each can be set for Butterworth Low Cut (aka High Pass), Low Shelf, Parametric (aka peaking), or High Shelf
• You can edit and store every/any Voicing to VARI’s memory, so these will all be available from the app, and without it
• VARI and the app support 10 Voicing memories
• First 5 are Standard (flat), Club, Live Band, Speech, AcoGtr&Vox
• Last 5 are called User 1-5, all set to flat (same as Standard), as a starting point for your customization
In addition, the app and VARI’s own display both allow you to adjust these system-related settings
• Stereo Master Is Left (or Is Right) – for Smart Stereo, you decide whether master speaker is left or right channel audio
• DI for Stereo – lets you have a mono DI out when running stereo, or use the DI to support multiple Smart Stereo pairs
• LED – set LED to indicate power+limit, or power only, or force LED off
The VARI and app also let you save/recall up to 6 Presets
• These store the current operational state of the speaker, for later recall
• For example, you could have a Floor Monitor preset that includes your personal tweak on the Bass and Treble
• Or you could store your setup for Smart Stereo, including both the tuning and the audio routing configuration
Note that while the app only connects to and controls one speaker at a time, it can effectively control multiple pairs of Smart Stereo speakers at once
• As described in VARI 4000 Series Owner's Manual, you can set master speaker to determine the sound, volume and routing for the whole system
• And you can control that master speaker from the app, effectively controlling the entire rig, even subwoofers connected from the linked speakers
You can also stream audio via Bluetooth while using the app, so you can be listening to audio from your device as you operate the app
• Play the audio from your audio apps on the phone, such as the standard Music app, while you also run the VARI 4000 App
Updated our crash log tool.
Ratings and Reviews
Class Listen Up
Great free app really works,I use v4115 at home low volume sounds great, when a company take time get it right and care about their product, 7stars wish list balance control Bluetooth memory for each device, any paid options, please don’t change App for working great 👍
Love the app! It takes a minute to figure out but once you get it it’s great. I would love the option to EQ each channel individually though.
No está funcionando
Está fallando la app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Guitar Center, Inc.
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © HarbingerProAudio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.