Vasion Mobile 4+
Mobile Experience for Vasion
Vasion Suite is now mobile! The Vasion Mobile app lets users perform quick tasks like scanning paper documents, filling out electronic forms, and more from their mobile devices. Users no longer have to boot up their computer to access their important documents and pending Workflows. The Mobile app makes it easy to get quick tasks done, so you can free up time at your desk for your main priorities.
Automated Workflows are configured to route information to the right people and systems at the right time to collect approvals, assign tasks, and complete documents. The Vasion Mobile app makes these Workflows accessible from a mobile device. For example, an employee needing to check the approval status of a PO Request in their Workflow can view it in a matter of seconds from the Mobile app. Wherever they are at – in a meeting, away from the office – the information they need is accessible at their fingertips.
As an end-user focused application, users can start and complete existing workflows in the Mobile app. When starting a new Workflow, you select an existing automated Workflow and complete the tasks needed to start it. This may be filling out a request form or uploading an expense report for approval. After sending the Workflow, you can view what step is pending in the Requests section of your Workspace. Pending Workflows appear in the user’s Task list in their Workspace dashboard, where they can simply click and complete all necessary tasks.
Vasion Mobile users do not need to install a local desktop scanner in order to scan and digitize their documents, like the Capture app in Vasion Suite. The app uses the device’s camera to scan the document, making scanning easier for remote and mobile employees. Scan uses a native iOS PDF scanner with barcode, and full-text optical character recognition (OCR) technology.
Scanning documents is a simple three step process: Use the camera to scan your paper documents, edit, reorder, copy, and modify any of the scanned pages, then send those pages directly to a Workflow or a Storage folder.
Vasion Mobile lets you access, fill out, sign, and submit existing eForms to start Workflows. You can fill out and submit existing forms directly from the application, rather than from a Workflow every time. To start, you select the type of form you want from the existing Forms list. Some forms require an eSignature or attachments with the form. Attach photos or files, scan new documents, or draw or type your signature when signing forms.
Just like Vasion Suite, Vasion Mobile gives employees access and control over their data and where it’s stored. After scanning a document, you can choose to send the scanned pages directly to either Workflows or Storage. Mobile users can upload documents to a text message, to Vasion Drive folders, or to cloud storage applications that allow for document uploading, like Google Drive, OneDrive, Box. Storage folders are encrypted by default, and configurable by an admin in Vasion Suite.
Reports is the only administrative feature available in Vasion Mobile. An administrator can grant a mobile user permission to view and run reports. By running a report, you can see a 360 view of all the activity and actions performed by users in Vasion Suite. There are different types of reports to see specific information like audit, user, document, and workflow reports. You can also customize and save report types, and schedule them to run at a certain time.
Anyone can download and install the Vasion Mobile app, but users need an active Vasion Suite account in order to log into their company's Vasion instance. Contact your Vasion Suite administrator for more information and to set up an account. There is no cost for downloading the Vasion Mobile app.
We invite all businesses to start their digital transformation today!
This version of the app includes various improvements to the Document and Data views, Forms and Scan.
- The app now supports password protected PDFs in Workspace, Storage and Search.
- For workflow actions that require comments, users must enter text and cannot enter spaces or blank returns to submit the comment.
- The Workflow Name field now shows the actual workflow name, rather than the file associated with the workflow.
- The following system fields do not display when creating a document workflow:
- Workflow Name
- Workflow Step
- Workflow Status
- Workflow Approver
- Workflow Initiator
- Created By
- When viewing existing workflows, any check box and radio button options entered are now displayed as a read-only field showing the values.
- Signature fields display as read only once an email is entered and saved.
- Number fields have been improved as follows:
- The fields now accept a maximum of 13 integers and 15 decimals.
- Currency,, commas and decimal place formatting now displays.
- The following fields now have validations to ensure data entry is in the appropriate format:
- Text fields and text areas now apply length restrictions.
- Data grids no longer show interrogation marks “¿” in their Add Row and Delete Row messages.
- The correct type of keyboard now displays for the following types of text fields:
- When a user cancels a scan while in the Scan app, adding a document to a workflow they are now taken back to Workspace.
- Image files are now saved correctly when using the Download action.
- When sharing a document in a workflow, the Download or Print action now logs properly in Audit reports.
- Signature fields no longer appear as date fields.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Printer Properties Pro, LLC
- 49 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vasion