Try the best volleyball scoreboard app in the store!
VBall ScoreMaster allows you to keep the score yourself so you know when a scoring mistake was made. You have the only correct score. What happens when that single person loses track of the score? What if they're distracted and forget a point or two? Now everyone has the wrong score and nobody knows the real score!
Look at what people are saying:
5 STARS "Great app! Easy to use! This app is awesome! I use it at all of my kids volleyball matches" by NuRt96
5 STARS "All of the effects are really cool and I like that you can keep track of everything so easily." by Meg316730
5 STARS "Super easy to use, works great! I use this to keep score at my son's games and text stats to update his father." by DWWS4891
5 STARS "This is a great app! I use it all the time for my kids and I love it!" by Disguy2237
Volleyball is a fast-paced sport and you need to be able to keep score with the minimum of distractions. You want an app that lets you keep track of the score, send notifications to someone about what's happening in the game, and do so with a clean, modern look.
VBall ScoreMaster is THE way to keep a volleyball game score. Its many features include:
- Support for 3D TOUCH!
- MODERN interface and flat colors that takes advantage of new iOS features.
- LARGE, easy to read numbers.
- COLORFUL background score colors that you can choose. Make each score match the team's school or uniform colors.
- COLOR themes, choose from one of the three included themes: regular, dark, and colorful
- FLIP numbers up and down like pages in a book.
- SWAP score sides when the teams change side. It's easy, just flick the score with your finger and the score boxes will fly across the screen!
- TRACK actions for your player; you pick the actions and they're included in the text message!
- CREATE your own actions to track; customize it to fit your needs.
- NOTIFY anyone you'd like with a text message whenever a tracked action happens or at anytime you tap the VBall. You tell VBall ScoreMaster what the player's name is and what number to text. It will format a text message that you can send. No more missing the action while you try to write out a text message!
- Post to your Twitter and Facebook account with an in-app purchase. Let family and friends know how the game is going.
- ALWAYS UPDATED so you know you're getting an app with cutting-edge features
***Beautiful new look!***
- Redesigned for today's iPhones and iPads. New look with the same features you've always used and loved.
- Allows for one-handed use. No more rotating your device just to use the app!
- The score and settings buttons are moved to the bottom of the screen. It's now easier for you to use and enjoy.
- Dark mode look fantastic, especially on the new iPhones.
- New team color picker for easier selection.
Due to changes made in iOS, I had to remove the ability to create screenshots and share them on Twitter and Facebook. I'm working to add these features back into the app in a future update.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what you need with nothing you don’t
This app is perfect. It isn’t over-engineered and contains all the features you need to keep track of scores across multiple games, update family with score changes and even create your own custom category to track things like poor calls and terrible serves 😂. After downloading almost every free app out there I ponied up the $.99 and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Great job.
Great App! Easy to use!
This app is awesome! I use it at all of my kids volleyball matches. I can always keep track of the score with the other parents and keep my wife updated with accurate stats of our kids. It is super simple and easy to use. The only thing I would like to see improved is possibly an automatic text feature anytime my kid has a kill or ace or block or something of that nature. Overall great app!!!
I recently got this app to help me keep score for my sister's volleyball games that I watch all the time. I'm usually really forgetful, but having this app helps a lot! All of the effects are really cool, and I like that you can keep track of everything so easily!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.