Apple TV Screenshots
Listen to Hi-Fi Audio coming from any VBAN-Streams on your Apple TV Audio Setup.
VB-AUDIO Software / VBAN-Receptor allows listening to any VBAN Streams in any audio formats (1 to 8 channels). The integrated 3 bands vintage EQ and Analog Gain Control will give you a unique audio experience on your video audio setup.
Apple TV Audio Mode must be set on 'AUTO'.
VBAN protocol is made to transport native audio in PCM format on any local network (LAN or WLAN). VBAN Stream can be generated by Voicemeeter Application, the Virtual Audio Device Mixer (www.voicemeeter.com)
- Play / Stop Streaming.
- Mono / Mute button.
- Mix Down Mode to listen 5.1 or 7.1 stream.
- -60 to +12 dB Master Gain.
- 3 Bands Equalizer (Bass, Medium, Treble).
Other functions in menu:
- Display device IP-Address.
- Setup VBAN Protocol UDP port.
- Setup Network Quality (to optimize latency).
- Delay (0 - 500ms) to synchronize several devices.
Audio Stream stability and optimisations. General revision.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vincent Burel
- 3 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Vincent Burel (VB-Audio Software)
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.