Vectornator is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, interfaces, beautiful designs, and amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator doesn’t look or feel like any graphic design tool you’ve ever used before.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects
• Use advanced vector operations such as corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and place it on a path
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with our powerful Auto Trace feature.
• Photography mode turns your photos into expressive vector illustrations, and Sketch mode can turn your sketched draft into vector shapes in an instant! Seamlessly turn your rough concept into web-ready vector content!
• Brush Tool enables you to paint fluid shapes with vectors. Customize your own vector brushes for unlimited creativity!
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience
• iCloud Sync keeps your files updated across all your devices. Work on your projects on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone seamlessly
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI, PDF, Sketch, Figma, SVG, PNG, JPG) as well as individual layer export
• Supports Drag & Drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio)
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornator, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
The 4.10.3 update includes bug fixes and performance improvements in addition to the changes we have made with the 4.10 update:
-The Shape Builder tool allows you to create complex shapes by merging two or more shapes into one.
-Merge Mode is for combining shapes and is enabled by default. Tap or drag across shapes you want to combine.
-Erase Mode is for removing areas of your shape. Tap or drag on the areas you want to erase.
-Switch between Merge Mode and Erase Mode in the toolbar or by holding the Alt key on your keyboard or by holding one finger on the screen.
We’re constantly striving to improve the quality of our software, and to do this, we need your feedback! Feel free to ask us questions, give opinions, and share ideas. We’re always happy to connect with our users. You can contact us directly in the Vectornator Forum or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy using Vectornator, please rate the app and share your review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Ratings and Reviews
The free illustration app Vectornator brings the power of vector graphics to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It gives beginner and pro artists alike the tools they need to create highly detailed and scalable drawings—whether for a company logo, website mock-up, or home-renovation plan.
Awesome app until the IOS14 update
This app was awesome but now after I updated to the new update for iOS 14 I feel like some stuff doesnt work. I can’t change the size of a text box after I make it. The node tool is suppose to change it but I can only select it. The selection tool also doesnt do anything. It just shows the anchor points but I can’t select them or select anything else. I have to change off of it to do anything. I thought the node tool adds anchor points if you wanted but it won’t do a single thing aside from being able to move it.
EDIT: So it seems that on one of the things I was working on before and after the update was having the problem. Right after the update I started working on it again and I was having the issues with the selection tool not being able to do anything along with the other stuff but I just tried again and it’s perfect. So I’m not sure what the issue was but it’s good now. Maybe the update just needed time? One thing I m wondering though is if a shortcut or another way to input trademark (and things like it) logos. I tried doing it (I have an iPad) and it just disappears when inputted. I checked the color and everything, it takes up the space for a symbol but isn’t there.
Developer Response ,
Very sorry to hear that you have faced all these issues with text editing in the latest app version. I tried to reproduce them on our end, but no luck, everything works perfectly. I can easily select the anchor points and resize the text box using the Selection tool. That's why I have to ask for your help. Could you please get in touch via email email@example.com to discuss everything in details! Please stay in touch with us, we would like to help.
I just found this app about 2 months ago and love it. The ability to have multiple art boards open is a huge benefit over Inkscape. I just custom made two fonts (two versions of two fonts) over the past two weeks. This was because the font making program was not easy to use but could import SVG files for the fonts. Had about 300 art boards open at one time for about 150 characters. Unfortunately i want to embed the fonts and may need to use Word which does not play nice with SVG files. Looking for a workaround now. I just read the review from 6 months ago who said this was too complex. I disagree 100%. It took me a day to figure out to unclick the fill and only use the stroke to quickly create shapes and lines like I used to do in MS word. After that it was very intuitive and very powerful. In addition to making fonts, I made a coat of arms. Will also start making clip arts for books. I am looking on how to animate the files. But I think I may have to create and export images to Procreate to animate. Or just create in Procreate.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for choosing Vectornator! We are incredibly pleased to hear your kind feedback, it inspires us to work even harder to keep improving our tool for you. Stay with us for more cool features! Cheers 🎉
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Linearity GmbH
- 313.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Linearity GmbH