Vectornator X is an intuitive vector graphic design software that empowers you to design anything you can imagine. Create sophisticated illustrations, interfaces, beautiful designs, amazing layouts — all in one super powerful tool.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
It combines all the powerful tools, advanced features, and high performance that desktop apps offer with a revolutionary card user interface that is built for the touch of your finger and the precision of your pencil.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• Precisely insert values instead of sliders with our keypad and move your objects by point with our built-in Joystick controls.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator and Creative Cloud
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG, FIG) + Individual layer export
• Supports iCloud Sync, Drag and drop, Keyboard shortcuts, Split View, and Custom fonts.
• Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple pencil, Supports digital input devices such as: (Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel Stylus, Bamboo styli, Bamboo Slate, and Bamboo Folio).
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Vectornator on www.vectornator.io
Also follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Vectornator on iPad Air 2, iPad Pro models, and iPhone 6s and later.
Few more fixes from us!
Our goal is to be better for you and we value your feedback a lot! Please get in touch with us via email@example.com whenever you have a question or you need help.
Fixed in this version:
• Create Custom Document: Create & Cancel buttons on the view are now well styled
• Fixed height for color picker popup. We now adapt it to screen height or show it in full.
• Custom projects are imported correctly now
• Images are imported correctly now too (without being parsed as a red square)
We're always glad to read your reviews, please rate us and stay tuned for the newest updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic app for teaching
I am using Vectornator to teach basic graphic design to a small high school class. We were very lucky to get access to a small class set of Apple Pencils and iPads. Since I am not a professional designer, I was worried about finding a program that I could learn in order to teach, and that the students would really enjoy creating with while they learned. Vectornator is simply amazing! It has succeeded far beyond what I hoped for. The students can do so much with the app, and get really professional-looking results. They are totally engaged for the entire class period. Their skills are increasing daily. But most of all, I think they’re having fun! This is the most fun teaching I’ve had in a while too. I have used the app for a school logo I was asked to create, and I was extremely pleased with the results. I know I’m going on and on, but truly - it has been a wonderful teaching experience. I highly recommend Vectornator for beginners and education - it’s user-friendly enough for the classroom, but advanced enough to get great-looking results. Thank you Vectornator!!
Wonderful design tool
As a professional designer / illustrator, yes we all agree it’s important that design tools are robust with features- but sadly too many products still lack the user delight aspect. It’s a godsend that some companies are willing to put work into a pleasant environment. We sit in front of these tools all day, so it’s great when these tools are fun to use, delightful to stare at, at the same time giving you a good amount of features to complete your projects.
There are probably plenty of other pros that will whine about the lack of feature set compared to other iPad apps, so I’m not going to get into lengthy comparisons. All I’ll say is this: since my first iPad, I’ve used a competitor that is almost as robust as Adobe Illustrator and I’ve been relying on it until now. Sadly, it’s also as depressing to use as Illustator. I think tools that are both useful and a pleasure to use, are vital.
What I’ve been looking for!
I’ve had my iPad Pro for 3 years and finally discovered an alternative to adobe illustrator that works well enough with my Apple Pencil to actually get work done. Intuitive for anyone who has used illustrator, this app is cleanly designed and easy to use. I’m very impressed with its performance and simplicity, so much that I think I can get detailed work done! One thing I’d request in future versions is art boards. Within the pen tool (thank you for prioritizing bezier pen functionality!), adobe illustrator allows the user to hold the space bar to translate the current entity while drawing the next point in the path. Is this function already here somehow? Anyway, this is a very impressive tool I will be using extensively. Thank you to the developer for your work on this!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback! Art boards is a high priority feature on our roadmap and we will add it very soon. The space bar functionality isn't available yet but we've added it to our feature request list. If you are missing something else you can easily create a feature request here https://vectornator.fider.io/. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Linearity GmbH
- 183.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Linearity GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.