VectorStyler is an advanced illustration and vector graphics software, with a large and new feature set and workflow improvements. VectorStyler is developed with the goal of providing all the capabilities, designers and illustrators are familiar with, while also introducing new innovative features.
## Improved workflow
* Build a hierarchy of multiple canvases, and use unlimited number of artboards in a single document.
* Rotate views to arbitrary angles and draw or edit objects at any viewing angle.
* Non-destructive image and shape effects can be manipulated directly and interactively on the objects.
* Powerful snapping options to align objects and shapes, including collision and formation snapping.
* Create guidelines at any angle, group guidelines and use different colors per guideline group.
* Work seamlessly with multiple documents.
* Multiple views of the same document: edit a symbol in one view, see changes in the other view.
* Link documents and reuse symbols and styles from other documents.
* Real time, direct editing of objects and styles.
* Context dependent Properties panel.
* Import and reuse complex SVG image effect hierarchies.
* Zoom in to over 1.000.000% level.
* Setup objects for batch exporting.
* Batch export multiple artboards.
* Unlimited Undo and Redo hierarchy with alternate histories.
* Save undo and redo history with the document, and browse previous history in a newly opened documents.
* Find and replace objects, styles and text.
## Vector graphics and illustrations
* Import native editable AI files, including tiling patterns, vector brushes, styles and effects available for reuse and adjustment.
* Use real vector brushes, stretching vector graphics along shapes to create brush paint effects.
* Style objects with multiple outlines and fills using arrows, caps, dashes, stripes, variable stroke width, colors, rich gradients or tiling pattern styles.
* Powerful nondestructive vector effects to adjust object shapes.
* Setup gradients along or across a shape.
* Create mesh gradients from any object using the Mesh tool.
* Create adjustment layers using image effects, or use any object as an adjustment area.
* Advanced outline options, including variable width profiles, dashes, stripes, custom caps and arrows.
* Use the *Appearance* panel to create, edit or remove fill and stroke styles of an object.
* Create and reuse symbols from any object.
* Override selected styles locally for a Symbol.
* Align objects along a path.
* Use color filters to adjust the colors of a vector artwork.
* Convert images to vector art using the Image Trace panel.
* Use the *Shape Builder* tool to create complex shapes.
## Advanced typography
* Powerful text on path features: interactive positioning of text along a path.
* Easy adjustment of the vector text baseline, to create a text on path effect.
* Interactively move and transform individual characters of a text shape.
* Flow text in multiple frames across multiple artboards and canvases.
* Balance multiple columns of text flow inside a frame.
* Enable and use advanced East-Asian typography features.
* Use OpenType color and variable fonts.
* Apply automatic optical kerning to glyphs.
## Powerful vector tools
* Use the sketch tool to create complex shapes by sketching simple strokes.
* Shape operations: Combine, Intersect, Union, Exclude, Cut Out, Inside, Outside, Remove Overlaps, Exclude Back, Divide, Trim and Merge.
* Use the shape effects panel creates and manages multiple shape effects applied to the selected object.
* Distort groups of objects, using mesh or envelope distortions.
* Bend groups of objects along arbitrary, freely editable shapes.
* Warp objects into predefined shapes.
* Apply the *Elastic Warp* effect to distort objects freely.
* Use true vector brushes, with variable width and pressure sensitivity.
* Advanced masking and clipping options to create complex artworks.
- New fill to be placed below group content if group is clipped.
- Hex color preference change did not apply immediately to color panel.
- Expanding pattern brush on closed path should retain the correct spacing.
- Added options to set stroke expansion in shape combine operations.
- Copy and paste appearance to include character attributes also.
- Expand stroke resulted in wrong positions on some paths.
- Importing AI format to block very small miter limits.
- Converting text to curves and undoing may break previous copies.
- Colorizing blend objects inside a brush.
- Expand stroke to work with all stroke and brush options.
- Do not center objects when pasting if a part of the original would be visible.
- Shape filters on content to be applied before the object filters.
- Regression causing crash when removing objects in the Layers panel.
- Rotation pivot did not snap to center location.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NumericPath Oy
- 110.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © NumericPath Oy
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.