Enjoy a delicious and healthy Veggie meals with Vegan Diet Recipes. All recipes use simple ingredients that are easily available and inexpensive. If you are interesting in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place.
Browse recipes - eat with your eyes first
Prep ingredients - create a free grocery shopping list
Cook meals - access hundreds of recipes at your fingertips
Feast Vegan - eat well to live well
• Complete nutrition data for all recipes
• Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos (Retina-quality)
• Brilliant design as convenient to use as it is stunning to look at
• Clever egg timer – just tap any cooking time in the recipe to start
• All recipes in the app – no Internet connection required
• Universal – one app designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
Let's create magic in the kitchen!
A subscription provides access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages and unlocks all app premium features, including shopping list, discussions, and detailed instruction.
• Weekly Subscription: Unlimited access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages: $1.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $1.99 through iTunes every 7 days until you cancel your subscription.
• Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages: $4.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $4.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription.
• Yearly Subscription: Unlimited access to thousands of recipes in 7 different languages: $39.99 per year. You will be automatically billed $39.99 through iTunes every 12 months until you cancel your subscription.
Renewing and Cancellation
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turn off. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. Your auto-renew subscription can be managed or turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription during the free trial period. If your subscription expires – you will need to purchase a new subscription to access all premium features.
Taking into consideration the feedbacks we received, our app is updated to ensure the best experience for our users:
- App performance optimized
- More categories, recipes added
Ratings and Reviews
I’m Reviewing the main course recipes and have found each one to my liking. Fort you get a summery of the dish. Then you click on ingredients. It tells you how many there are and what they are with the quantity. You can add them to your shopping list. Next is the preparation. I like how it all fits in my iPhone.
Not it worth it for free
I’m getting sick and tired of “free” apps that are more designed for the developer’s pocket than foe the user’s benefit. I understand that free apps depend on ads—which I don’t mind at all—but being held hostage for 10 full seconds for some completely irrelevant pop-up trash—every. Other. Recipe—makes it painfully obvious what the the app was designed for: pimping out a moronic game that he can charge whatever to whichever idiot willing to be suckered.
And even if this were a legitimate app, it’s still crap. There aren’t many recipes (comparatively speaking) and many of the ingredients are cut off so you don’t even know what the hell to use!
Seriously. You’d be better off googling the literally millions of vegan recipes online. And let’s stop supporting greedy, incompetent grifters using blatant bait and switch.
Great app, with creative and inspiring recipes!
I would give this app a 5 star review, the only thing that prevented me from doing so is that under the “ingredients” panel, the items get cut off, with no way to drop down or expand the description. It’s weird though, because in the panel that explains how to cook the meal, I can see the full paragraph description. Not sure if this is on my end though. However, I do recommend this app! I really love the shopping list feature! It makes planning these meals way easier and does the organizing for you!
- Thi Nguyet
- 139.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Tu Anh
- In-App Purchases
- Vegan Recipes Monthly Sub $4.99
- Vegan Recipes Yearly Sub $39.99
- Vegan Recipes Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.