** The No 1 Vegetable Gardening App on the App Store***
** FEATURED ON THE Let Your Garden Grow SECTION UNDER LifeStyle Category on the App Store******
Vegetable gardening is a wonderful hobby which is practiced by millions of people everyday. Gardening in general is a great stress reliever. Vegetable Tree is designed for gardening enthusiast in mind. The application design reflects the calm nature of the vegetable gardening. Each vegetable image is hand selected among thousands of images to capture the essence of gardening. Apart from covering the basics of sowing, growing and harvesting of each vegetable, the Vegetable Tree application also provides information about vital characteristics of each vegetable including seed depth, germination soil temperature, phRange, indoor and outdoor requirements and much much more.
- Browse through a list of constantly growing vegetable catalog
- An original and one of a kind feature called "Plant Now" which will recommend plants to the users based on their location and season.
- Remotely updatable vegetable catalog
- Learn the tips/tricks of growing vegetables
- Add vegetables to your personal garden
- Change planting dates through an interactive calendar when you press on the planted date
- Track progress using text and picture notes
- Share your notes on Facebook and Twitter by pressing and holding on any note
- Built in email support
- Filter vegetables by seasons
- Easily delete vegetables from your garden by swiping right to left on the vegetable
- Days to harvest. Now you can see when your vegetable will be ready for harvesting. It also indicates whether the vegetable is overdue or not. You can also change the days to harvest and the harvest date will change automatically.
- Companion planting information
- Bugs related to vegetables
- 3D Touch Support
We are very proud of our Vegetable Tree app and we hope you will use it to plant your next vegetable garden.
- Icons by http://www.glyphish.com/
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth $5
A very basic application. A simple Google search will yield better results. Uselessly vague info on a small section of veggies.
Worth the Money
I'm really enjoying this app. I love that I can add notes and photos (and post them to Facebook!) on my plants. There's the option to enter the specific variety of each plant you've planted, how many you've planted, when you planted it, and what the yields are. There is info on each plant, how to plant and gather, when to plant, and what the companion plantings are. There's even an option to reference what to plant now (for your area) and at other times of the year. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
Further, this is not an app made to just steal your money and then leave you stranded. I've contacted the maker more than once with ideas and veggies I'd like to have added and got responses right away! If you want it, I believe the maker will seriously work to get it in there somehow. I'd like to see more vegetables added (maybe oddities like snake gourds, elderberries, etc.) but I have no doubt that this app will get there eventually. It's only going to get better.
Makes gardening/farming much easier!!
I am obsessed with this app! I no longer have to keep a written journal of my mass amounts of vegetables, etc. that I'm growing. It keeps track of my watering, treating and fertilizing schedule for me. The fact I can take pictures of the progress of my plants is so helpful, especially for future planting. The notes section for each plant is also a bonus as I can add any important details I want to about each item in my garden. I can't say enough good things about this app. I wished they had citrus trees (oranges, lemons, limes, etc.) on it as well and emailed the developer to consider adding and within an hour I had a response back and they are working on it. It doesn't get much better than that.
Thanks for helping out the avid gardeners and making our lives a bit easier! Gardening should be a stress reliever and this takes away the time-consuming task of having to keep logs of progress. Love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.