Veggie Go is a social network for vegetarians, vegans, and rawtarians. Find new friends - you have a common topic for communication! Share your discoveries and impressions, follow new establishments, leave and read feedbacks. Take places under your control - add and edit restaurants and shops, which menu is animal-free.
What can you do with Veggie Go:
● communicate with friends, look for soul mates and supporters of your lifestyle;
● be aware of the launching of new places - we are constantly expanding their number;
● add new places, photos, and reviews yourself;
● simply and quickly share with friends all that you managed to find;
● find places for vegetarians, vegans, and rawtarians around the world by keywords;
● search by a rating of places and explore real feedbacks;
● add most-liked or desired places to your favorites;
● Join our community of vegetarians, vegans, and rawtarians.
“The vegetarian book is very much needed... It’s good to see that vegetarianism is spreading more and more”
Leo Tolstoy to the compiler of the vegetarian recipes book E.I. Popov.
Please contact us before leaving a feedback or rating - we will be happy to assist you. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try new features right now:
• #hashtags – add them to your post and make it easy to find the right publication;
• links – add links and share useful information with the community;
• minor bugs and gaps are fixed.
Many thanks to everyone for your feedback and ideas! We are in touch!
- Anna-Maria Udotova
- 190.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- 2019 © Anna-Mariia Mamurina
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.