- 26 new recipes! You’ll find them at the top of the categories: Pasta, Salads, Stews, Soups, Main Course & Asian. Enjoy!
- New, more pleasant, timer alarm sound
- Larger font in recipes which is easier to see from afar when you’re cooking
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly designed and built app portraying very nice recipes! Definitely worth the fiver
Charged for nothing?
I just received an email saying this app charged me $5 for nothing? I haven’t subscribed or even used the app. Will be deleting and hopefully getting my money back...
Developer Response ,
Hello, the app costs $5 to download. There are no in-app purchases in Vegourmet. You can get a refund through Apple. Best regards, Max
Absolutely the best!!!
I don't know why people aren't writing reviews for the Filibaba apps ... this and the Weekend app are my two fav cooking apps! (And I now have 27 food apps and over 300 cookbooks). They're not only beautiful and well planned layouts, but the recipes are uniformly delicious. I'm tired of people who write cookbooks and apps and have recipes that are less than exciting or not consistently good. I don't have time to waste making new recipes that the family doesn't love (or at least like - Ahem - Whole Foods are you listening?) I HIGHLY recommend this app!
- Filibaba AB
- 264.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Filibaba
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.