Verbally Premium is a full-featured augmentative & alternative communication (AAC) app for the iPad that brings speech to those without. Verbally Premium has the same intuitive design as Verbally, but also includes a host of expanded features to make real conversation a reality.
PRAISE AND RECOGNITION
"The beauty of Verbally is that it works right out of the gate. There is no need to learn grids, import photos, or spend hours customizing." - The iMums
"Verbally is by far the best AAC app that I have seen" - Technology in (Spl) Education
"My son is nonverbal and with Verbally he has a voice and can express himself easily. We have used other augmentative communication devices...but, were very expensive and required training to understand. Verbally is ready to use the moment it is uploaded. It's wonderful!!!" iTunes review
WHY CHOOSE VERBALLY PREMIUM?
Unlike other AAC solutions, Verbally's simple design allows users to communicate quickly and effectively, with very little physical effort. So intuitive, you can have a conversation immediately!
VERBALLY PREMIUM FEATURES:
• 5 high quality voices (3 English-US voices, 2 English-UK voices) that speak with greater clarity, realism and inflection.
• Customize your voice in speed & pitch to sound more like your own.
• Add your own favorite phrases! Create and save all of your most commonly used phrases and organize them in your own way. This will allow even greater speed in your conversations.
• Volume slider as an alternative to the iPad's volume buttons.
• Conversation history is saved for you to easily scan through and tap it to say it again, edit it, delete it or add it to your favorites.
• Connect via Email! Easily compose your message and tap a button to send it to the body of your email.
• Better word predictions that learn what you want to say next even faster.
VERBALLY BASIC FEATURES:
• Core Words Grid - contains 50 essential words to save you over 50% of the taps required.
• Core Phrases Grid - offers common phrases to enable faster & easier conversation.
• Text Prediction - learns the words you use and makes self-expression easier. Even import your contacts, to better predict names you use the most.
• Choice of 3 keyboard layouts or use a Bluetooth keyboard -just press Enter to Speak!
• Choice of male or female voice.
• Choice of settings for speaking method. Turn on “Speak Each Word” to have the app speak as you complete a word or phrase. Turn it off to speak after you tap “Speak”. You can also tap “Repeat” to say the last sentence again.
• A handy chime to get someone’s attention.
• Steady Hands feature – if you have limited fine motor abilities this feature makes it easier to type. With this set to “on”, the app will only register when you lift your finger off of the intended letter on the keyboard.
• No Wi-Fi or 3G connection required.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM VERBALLY?
Verbally is an invaluable communication aid for people with a speech disability due to such things as autism, aphasia, apraxia, ataxia, ALS, stroke, traumatic brain injury, parkinson's, cerebral palsy, down syndrome or muscular dystrophy.
Whatever the need, Verbally is an easy to use, invaluable tool to have a conversation and speak for yourself. Easily. Expressively. Verbally.
Verbally is the first powerful app from Intuary, named to Bloomberg Businessweek.com’s 2011 Most Promising Social Entrepreneurs. Intuary is committed to empowering users through intuitive design.
Verbally acknowledges the contributions of Amy Roman, M.S., CCC-SLP, augmentative alternative communication specialist, and creator of The AlphaCore™ Method © 2006.
For news & more info, Like Verbally on Facebook: http://facebook.com/verballyapp or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/verballyapp
Love Verbally? Give us a great review in iTunes!
Bug and crash fixes for iOS 9, voice improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Why only 1 review ?
It's a great app & the iPad is an amazing aid.
Still learning all the tricks but has been very helpful - it's better than a white board plus you think twice before throwing it $$. It helped smooth out communications and as you are writing it gives you the opportunity to re-think what you are trying to shout.
It does seem to try to rush what is being said, trying to get it all said.
The program is very intuitive and easy to use. It is very helpful with the various screens. They will send you a draft manual and it is very helpful to figure out the options. I give it FIVE STARS. I was a computer programmer in the old days.
My wife use this app and its much easier for her navigate through the screens. The option for her to email people is a plus.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.