Veritas is a game of mystery and discovery from Glitch Games, creators of the Forever Lost trilogy, that poses the question; what is truth, and does it even matter?
Having volunteered to take part in a study conducted by Veritas Industries, you now find yourself waking up in a small room with no memory of what happened the day before.
The last thing you remember is signing on the dotted line and following some nice people wearing white coats, but they couldn’t have been lying to you could they? They were doctors for goodness sake...
In this narrative puzzle game, you'll:
* Explore a dark and foreboding world full of lies and mysteries. You'll need to explore the entire facility to work out what happened and how you can escape.
* Take photos of everything you find using the Glitch Camera. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains - and use them later to help solve puzzles and piece together the mystery.
* Solve lots of puzzles, ranging from inventory based item puzzles all the way to pun-based conundrums. All intricately designed to move the story along, you'll find no pointless filler here - just regular purpose made filler.
* Be entranced by the beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir. It's so good you won't mind listening to it, on repeat, forever, while you're trapped.
Use the Glitch Camera to:
* Take photos of everything you find. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains.
* Write notes on them like a real detective. Use less paper, kill fewer trees, save the planet!
* Use your notes to solve puzzles. Pop multiple photos out so that you can look at them at the same time.
The game is now back to being a regular premium title. If you already have the game downloaded but haven't paid to unlock it yet you'll now have the full game for free, happy new year!
* Using new data storage system to allow for better save files.
* Importing/Exporting save files is now supported again!
Ratings and Reviews
Current version is awful
Warning: If you have previously purchased Veritas do not update to this current version because you will end up not being able to play through the game without purchasing it again. I updated and despite the description stating that previous purchases would be honored, I found that clicking on the restore purchase button has no effect.
They also state to get in touch with them if you have a problem. I have been waiting four days now for them to respond to my email.
Their storylines are great. This game has a glitch where when you enter a computer terminal you can't exit. Normally I wouldn't give 1 star for this, but after searching I saw someone previouly made them aware of this and they haven't fixed it. Totally ruins the game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 594.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 - 2022 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.