Veritas is a game of mystery and discovery from Glitch Games, creators of the Forever Lost trilogy, that poses the question; what is truth, and does it even matter?
Having volunteered to take part in a study conducted by Veritas Industries, you now find yourself waking up in a small room with no memory of what happened the day before.
The last thing you remember is signing on the dotted line and following some nice people wearing white coats, but they couldn’t have been lying to you could they? They were doctors for goodness sake...
In this narrative puzzle game, you'll:
* Explore a dark and foreboding world full of lies and mysteries. You'll need to explore the entire facility to work out what happened and how you can escape.
* Take photos of everything you find using the Glitch Camera. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains - and use them later to help solve puzzles and piece together the mystery.
* Solve lots of puzzles, ranging from inventory based item puzzles all the way to pun-based conundrums. All intricately designed to move the story along, you'll find no pointless filler here - just regular purpose made filler.
* Be entranced by the beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir. It's so good you won't mind listening to it, on repeat, forever, while you're trapped.
Use the Glitch Camera to:
* Take photos of everything you find. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains.
* Write notes on them like a real detective. Use less paper, kill fewer trees, save the planet!
* Use your notes to solve puzzles. Pop multiple photos out so that you can look at them at the same time.
* Minor typo fixes. We're only human.
* If you hit the Birthday Bunting issue and some disappear, just back out of the scene and return to it. Hey presto, birthday miracle!
* Cloud backups are now by disabled by default. You can turn them on and off in Settings > Backups.
Thanks again for playing and if you haven't already, please consider leaving a review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Veritas is fantastic
Another homerun by Glitch Games. My all time favorite games includes the Forever Lost series. I’m a huge fan of all of their games so I was super excited to see Veritas finally released. This game is on par with all their other games and will not disappoint. The puzzles are harder and more challenging in some respects but so satisfying when it finally clicks. There is an onscreen hint system but I implore you not to use it. Keep trying new things. I had to take a minute and put my phone down, many times. The game is a good length and the camera is such a lifesaver. My only negative comment would be the story. It didn’t grab me like some of the other games. I thought it seemed a tiny bit underdeveloped but in no way should this be a deal breaker for you, as the story is still solid. Download it. Play it. Play it again in 6 months. It’s that good.
Stunning. Absolutely brilliant!
By far the best Glitch ever created. It has it all...Great storyline, intelligent puzzles, clever interactives, detailed scenery, lots of rooms to explore, cool background music, ambiance, immersion and hours & hours of game play. I was one of those who pre-ordered and eagerly waited for the release date...and was not disappointed at all. Seems like they tried to make their puzzles less obtuse than prior games. As such, the walkthrough is hardly needed, if at all. Some puzzles were almost too easy. But they gave us LOTS to solve and lots of free roaming exploration to always keep you engaged and solving away. Absolutely loved it. Huge thanks to the Glitch team. You guys rock!
When’s the next game so I can send you my pre-order money? 😂
Be Still, My Heart!
I only found Glitch Games all of 2 weeks ago and I’ve played every game they offer now, including this gorgeous gem. As a massive nerd for Easter Eggs and references, this game is a gold mine for them. The funny jokes/comments were also on point as usual. The effort in which you put into those treats along with the audio and visuals... I’m simply in love! And as expected, the puzzles were all amazing- which is what drives us all to play these types of games. I cannot wait to see where the story goes when you make this into a trilogy (I’m counting on it)! Thank you for creating these worlds for us. I, for one, feel connected to something for a change when I play in them.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 685.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.