Veritas is a game of mystery and discovery from Glitch Games, creators of the Forever Lost trilogy, that poses the question; what is truth, and does it even matter?
Having volunteered to take part in a study conducted by Veritas Industries, you now find yourself waking up in a small room with no memory of what happened the day before.
The last thing you remember is signing on the dotted line and following some nice people wearing white coats, but they couldn’t have been lying to you could they? They were doctors for goodness sake...
In this narrative puzzle game, you'll:
* Explore a dark and foreboding world full of lies and mysteries. You'll need to explore the entire facility to work out what happened and how you can escape.
* Take photos of everything you find using the Glitch Camera. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains - and use them later to help solve puzzles and piece together the mystery.
* Solve lots of puzzles, ranging from inventory based item puzzles all the way to pun-based conundrums. All intricately designed to move the story along, you'll find no pointless filler here - just regular purpose made filler.
* Be entranced by the beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir. It's so good you won't mind listening to it, on repeat, forever, while you're trapped.
Use the Glitch Camera to:
* Take photos of everything you find. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains.
* Write notes on them like a real detective. Use less paper, kill fewer trees, save the planet!
* Use your notes to solve puzzles. Pop multiple photos out so that you can look at them at the same time.
Thank you so much for playing the game, it's so great to know people are loving it after all this time making it!
* Photo backups are now disabled by default for new users. If your game freezes when backing up go to Settings > Backups to disable photos as well.
* Fixed issue where Review Popup would send you to All That Remains. This wasn't a sly way of getting more reviews for that game, we're just idiots.
* Fixed issue for some people where screen would go black when viewing notifications / control centre.
As always, thank you so much for supporting us and playing our games! Reviews do wonders for us, both in finding out what you think and telling other people about the game, so if you haven't already please consider leaving an honest review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Veritas is fantastic
Another homerun by Glitch Games. My all time favorite games includes the Forever Lost series. I’m a huge fan of all of their games so I was super excited to see Veritas finally released. This game is on par with all their other games and will not disappoint. The puzzles are harder and more challenging in some respects but so satisfying when it finally clicks. There is an onscreen hint system but I implore you not to use it. Keep trying new things. I had to take a minute and put my phone down, many times. The game is a good length and the camera is such a lifesaver. My only negative comment would be the story. It didn’t grab me like some of the other games. I thought it seemed a tiny bit underdeveloped but in no way should this be a deal breaker for you, as the story is still solid. Download it. Play it. Play it again in 6 months. It’s that good.
Stunning. Absolutely brilliant!
By far the best Glitch ever created. It has it all...Great storyline, intelligent puzzles, clever interactives, detailed scenery, lots of rooms to explore, cool background music, ambiance, immersion and hours & hours of game play. I was one of those who pre-ordered and eagerly waited for the release date...and was not disappointed at all. Seems like they tried to make their puzzles less obtuse than prior games. As such, the walkthrough is hardly needed, if at all. Some puzzles were almost too easy. But they gave us LOTS to solve and lots of free roaming exploration to always keep you engaged and solving away. Absolutely loved it. Huge thanks to the Glitch team. You guys rock!
When’s the next game so I can send you my pre-order money? 😂
Yet another fantastic game from Glitch Games!
So I feel like I’ve been waiting years for this game to release and woke up at midnight to download it and get to playing! And I’ve gotta say, I am so glad that you took your time and put so much effort in creating such an excellent game! It was very enjoyable, like all of your games are.
Took seven hours of straight gameplay to beat it. Even with a familiarity of how Glitch Games usually are, I found quite a few puzzles to be very challenging and creative.
As always, the camera feature is hands-down one of the best parts of this game, just like with all the others. The puzzles are creative and intricate, and the storyline is awesome. I always get so immersed in the backstories of these games and love all the Easter eggs y’all like to throw in, as well as awesome pop culture references!
Giving this game two thumbs up! I loved every minute of it and can’t wait to play through again. Now I’m just bummed that I have to wait for the next release! Congrats on completing Veritas, guys, and thank you for all that you do. You’re definitely my favorite developer and I cannot wait for the next game!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 685.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.