The Veritex Mobile App allows you to conveniently and securely manage your accounts from an iPhone® or iPad®. Your finances on-the-go! You can check balances, view transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, process Commercial Payments, and check your messages!
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending items and history
- Search history by date and description
- View, approve, or cancel all transactions
- Create Funds Transfers
- Send and receive secure messages
- View e-Statements and check images
- Access branch hours and location information
- Personal Users can make Mobile Deposits
- Commercial Users can create ACH or Wires Transfers
Keeping your information safe and secure! The Veritex Mobile Banking App…
- uses 128-bit SSL encryption
- requires your password each time you login
- uses nicknames and masking to protect your account numbers
- will not save your password, account numbers, transaction information or balances on your device
Veritex Mobile Banking available for Veritex Community Bank customers. Your Mobile carrier’s data fees may apply.
Veritex Community Bank. Member FDIC.
Enhancements and Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To stay or leave
Life long Liberty Bank customer, as any ex Liberty Bank customer knows, Veritex Community purchased this locally owned group.
Many features of this app work on iOS devices as advertised, mobile deposit, pay a person, check balances and setting alerts.
So now for issues using iOS devices; printing recent transactions. I have fussed at the help line number twice (Plano) personal and been promised to be included in the email recipient line. Nothing followed, nothing!!
Also now for some reason I can not select an account so as to print a statement for my account reconciliation.
I’ve always been able to take my extra can of loose coins (normally $50-70) to be be counted, well today I was told that they don’t do that anymore and would have to ship it off site to be counted, WHAT?
“Who moved my cheese”
I’ve become a dinosaur
This app should be made accessible to all of its customers using any iPad or iPhone version since it’s their money that they would be acquiring about or checking on! This is not a difficult fix guys! Of course not all newer features would be available, but the main basic ones would still be there! There is no reason not to do this!
So many other banks and/or Credit Unions still offer this for their customers that might have older iPads and/or iPhones so what’s the problem?!
This app has multiple issues with mobile deposits. It does not recognize the text and check box printed on the back of checks for mobile deposits. It requires a hand written mobile deposit statement. Not a customer friendly approach
If also has issues reading and validating the amount of a deposit.
Overall a poor customer service experience for mobile banking
- Veritex Community Bank, National Association
- 34.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Veritex Community Bank © 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.