Securely back up, sync, access and share your important content across operating systems & devices – anytime, anywhere, with Verizon Cloud. All of your contacts, photos, videos, music and documents – all in one safe place. Download Verizon Cloud today!
Premium features allow you to:
• BACK UP your photos, videos, contacts and more to a secure cloud storage
• SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and storage plan
• ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES & ADD STICKERS TO PHOTOS – Do even more with your photos by creating collages, adding fun stickers and editing your photos directly inside the app
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback photo feature
• DISCOVER VIDEO STORIES – Using the photos and videos right from your Cloud, easily create custom movies using unique filters and music
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with a premium Verizon Cloud account today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on both iPhones and iPads. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone for a 30-day Premium trial of 500GB of storage. You will automatically be billed $5/month once the trial ends. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support.
*Data charges apply.
We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the App Store.
• Introducing Verizon Cloud’s Beta Lab program, giving you access to upcoming features before they are officially released
• Store your important content in Private Folder, a new Beta feature, that provides an added level of security and can only be accessed by means of additional authentication
• Move selected Cloud content to your Trash, with an option to permanently delete or restore to your account
• Updates were made to the navigation menu
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
Ratings and Reviews
Verizon Cloud App
I pay for this service and I have had it for years and to this day I still can’t get my IPhone 8+ to back up with this app, it used to sit there and act like it was backing up my phone and you would have to keep the app open and not let your screen go black and I tried this so many times for hours and hours I even let it try and back up for a whole day, during this process you can’t use your phone at all or it will have to start the process all over again but after letting it back up for a whole day it never finished and when I gave up and checked on how much it was able to actually back up I was completely blown away that after 12 hours of me dedicating my phone to nothing but backing up my phone it accomplished absolutely nothing!!! Not a single file was ever added to my cloud all the stuff that I have in my cloud was from 3 or 4 phones ago so I have basically been pay for this service for years thinking that it was working this whole time when it never worked at all or at least not in years. Now all it does is crash every time you try and open it so it can’t even pretend to back up your phone now. I really hope that Verizon can fix this issue I know I can’t be the only one with this problem. Until this issue is fix I wouldn’t recommend using or purchasing any storage from this app!!!
Developer Response ,
We always try to ensure the experience is seamless but sometimes we miss it by a little. Please send us an email at VerizonCloud@vzw.com with the issue and your mobile number so that we can help resolve it as soon as possible.
The worst ever!!!!! 😡
UPDATE: 2 week’s later, it still keeps saying that it’s backed up, but activate the app to finish. When I go into the app it does the jumping around - 3 minutes, 25 minutes, 17 minutes, 74 minutes! Got a note from the developers asking what device I’m using - what do you think Genius? I’m in the iPhone App Store, hmm? Could it be a Google Pixel I’m working with? I give up. Verizon has lost all their former glory. Used to be they were the best customer service And the best cell service around, but they got a fat head, they are now worse than circa 2005 AT&T! Can’t wait till this contract expires and I might go before that anyway.
After 4 hours during which it kept saying 4 minutes left, and counting down to 1 min. Only to bounce back to 4 then 21, then back down, and then it said 43 minutes!!! What the?!? I finally had to cancel because I need to do other things. Why does it take so long? Why after 4 hours is it still not backed up?!? It’s less than 3 gigs for Pete’s sake! And why does it take half an hour to estimate the time it will take to only say like 4 minutes and then take another 4 HOURS to still not finish? Plus it seems to stop unless you keep your phone “awake”. This is the worst. It’s torture.
Plus you can’t set it to back up, you have to do it manually! Was it written back in 1980 for a desktop and not really updated?
Developer Response ,
Hi, We're sorry that your cloud app is experiencing some problems. Please email us at VerizonCloud@VerizonWireless.com with more information about your account and device so we may assist you further if you are still experiencing issues!
You should be able to sign in on ANY device and access the SAME Verizon Cloud. My niece is using my old phone and I thought I could backup over 9000 pics/vids to the Verizon Cloud on that phone and access it on my new phone by inputting my username/password... WRONG! It’s now HER Verizon Cloud with all of MY priceless photos/vids!! It took me over 72 hrs to back it all up and now I can’t access any of it from my new phone! I’m paying $10/month for increased storage bc of the amount I needed for nothing now on HER phone! Which means, I’ll need to pay another $10/month on my new phone if I ever get this mess straightened up! Fix this please! What’s the point in having username/password if I can’t access it on a different device? I also sat at my local Verizon store for 2 hours for them to tell me to call Customer Service bc I cannot access the Verizon Cloud app on my new phone at all now. When I try to sign in, it won’t recognize my password and so it changes the entire My Verizon app login as well. Your apps are very confusing and I’m fairly tech savvy.
Developer Response ,
We always try to ensure the experience is seamless but sometimes we miss it by a little. Please send us an email at VerizonCloud@vzw.com with the subject "iOS App Store" along with the issue and your mobile number so that we can help resolve it as soon as possible.
- Verizon Wireless
- 101.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Verizon Wireless
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.