Provide a professional, paperless job record to project owners instead of a stack of papers. Vermeer Projects makes it simple for operations managers to collect, organize and share important job documentation through the cloud.
Depending on your Projects level, you could have the ability to visually capture the jobsite over a Google Maps image, including intended bore path white line, pothole locations, utility locate positions, marked utilities and bore path as-built. Achieve even better accuracy by pairing your GPS-enabled smart device with an external GPS antenna (sold separately).
In addition, users can create rod-by-rod plans and add actual DCI® log-while-drilling (LWD™) data. With settings for product pipe tolerance and drill rod bend radius, users can properly plan their utility installation project within industry standards and communicate it easily to everyone involved with the job.
A Vermeer Projects subscription is required.
Learn more about Vermeer productivity tools: https://www.vermeer.com/productivity_tools.
Vermeer productivity tools make it easier to access information about your machine or project more quickly. Productivity tools are delivered through digital technology. Some productivity tools are specifically designed to work on machines, while others are jobsite or project-based. Whether you choose a single Vermeer productivity tool, or combine them, you can make the process of bidding, planning and billing jobs more efficient. To learn more about all Vermeer productivity tools and purchase Vermeer Projects, visit https://store.vermeer.com/.
• Elevation data is now being collected from GPS receivers.
• The accuracy of that lat/long and elevation of the collected data points from connected GPS receivers is now captured and displayed.
• A bore profile can use an entry distance offset which allows for a non-zero start point to better align with job stationing.
• The separation distance from the edge of the utility to the edge of the bore diameter (including drill bit and reamer size) is now displayed.
• Lat/long and elevation accuracy data collected from GPS receivers has been added to the report.
• Improved the fields used to define drill bit and reamer sizes by focusing on product size only.
• The bore profile displayed in the side view accounts for drill bit or reamer size to better visualize utility avoidance.
• Utility separation measurements between utilities and bore lines is displayed in the report.
• Improved integration between GPS receivers and Vermeer Projects by displaying more information and added controls in Projects.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.