Vernissage mockup generator, wraps app screenshots in device mockups.
• share your app designs with clients or colleagues via Email or iMessage
• create screens for online application stores
• create screen matrices for technical specification
• create app screens for your presentations
• create UI/UX screen overviews
• add context to your app screens with rich text annotations
• Suitable for Mockups, App screens, App designs, Webpages
• ... a "must have" for any app related workflow
Besides raster screens, you can use your PDF designs and the exported PDF document will stays completely resolution independent.
• All devices are vector drawn and RESOLUTION INDEPENDENT
• Mobile phones, tablets, watch, notebook, desktop display, universal screen holder
• Black and white devices
• Realistic and flat style
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Shadows and glare
• Export to image of any size or to resolution independent vector PDF
• Add rich text and titles, header and footer
• Style each cell individually or all cells at once
• Image backgrounds with easy blur and vibrancy adjustment
• Image browser
• Flexible grid of devices
• Document support for saving your files
• ... discover yourself
- brand new iPad Pro model
- updated store export options
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally one worth buying
I have been looking for this app for weeks and weeks. It is so hard to find a capable screenshot tool now that LaunchKit was bought and shut down, and even harder to find the X supported. I was able to create 9 screenshots at once with matching formats and export them all instantly to the correct advice.
- The “…” button for editing text in an individual cell doesn’t do anything
- Add the X format export option for the app store export
- The color picker doesn’t work well. You have to drag the mouse across the entire screen to get the darkest shade instead of the edge of the picker.
- The image pane on the right side to easily reference images does not work at all. It wont let you drag and drop images and wont let you select any when browsing (all files greyed out…)
- Would love to see white X model
Still, the best app available for it right now at a fair price ($100+ a year elsewhere is crazy for screenshots)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- min60 s.r.o.
- 4.1 MB
- Developer Tools
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © min60 s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Genius Bundle $17.99
- Extended Features $13.99
- Advanced Export $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.