VerseCloud is a free Bible study companion tool that helps you organize, remember, and review what you read.
• Easily save and organize verses from a sermon or Bible study
• Play built-in games to help you remember what you study
• English, Spanish, and Chinese Bible translations available
• Includes NASB, ESV, BSB, KJV, WEB, BDA, and CNV Bible translations
• Add rich notes to your verses
• Search for all your bookmarks and Verse Pads
• Tags to help you organize your VerseCloud
• Fast and easy verse entry, including verse entry by search
VerseCloud community features:
• Comment on Verse Pads
• Subscribe to Verse Pads, instant updates for them
• Sync content across devices and the web
• Share your Verse Pads with the public
• Collaborate with others to build Verse Pads for Bible Studies and Community Groups
This is *not* another Bible reader app, but it does have Bibles included to preview the verses.
Follow us on Twitter: @VerseCloud
Soli Deo Gloria
- Quickly adjust Bible reader font size
- Reader highlight updates
- Improved iPad split-view support
- Remembers scroll position in larger Verse Pads
- Bug fixes and other enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite bible note taking app
It’s quick and easy to use during sermons and bible studies. I love the games for verse memory and how easy it is to search for past VersePads. The sharing and discussion features are helpful to send others notes and questions. No more taking pictures of your notebook and figuring out your chicken scratch... lol. This also could be used in sharing the gospel! Great work!
Great app for growth in the word!
Very well put together app. User friendly, clean and great for growing in the word of God. If you don’t already have it, I’d encourage you to download it!
Can’t sign up for an account
This app might have the potential for being a great app but you can tell that it was an app that maybe wasn’t the most well-thought out. For example, when you want to sign up, you have to request a code that takes a day to receive. Then when you want to use the code in the app, I can’t actually remove the keyboard to access an iPhone pop-up, which essentially prevents you from actually creating an account. For some reason you can only sign up for an account on the app and not in the website.
That being said, you can still use the app, you just won’t be able to access the information you’ve saved on a cloud format which may not actually be a big deal for people. It may still be very useful for most as long as you only access the information through the app.
To be honest, I am not giving sermons and may not really benefit from the app, but it seems like a really great idea to be able to make connections between passages and be able to share information with others as well. (I think that’s a feature).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, this should now be resolved.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quantum Quinn
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 VerseCloud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.