Versus Sports Simulator has been the "go to" app for sports handicappers for over 10 years, helping them make informed decisions on which games to bet on. Try it today!!
The Handicapper's Go-To Tool for Computer Generated Sports Predictions Since 2010
- Elegant and simple user interface delivers easy to understand statistics derived from complex mathematical algorithms.
- Arms you with state of the art insights on team performance, power, offensive/defensive strength, and schedule strength.
- You choose the teams and simulate the projected outcome. Compare side-by-side statistics. Make informed decisions.
The Versus Sports Simulator delivers rankings, game predictions, and statistics for hundreds of professional and collegiate teams. The app uses an advanced mathematical algorithm to generate team ratings which are used to rank teams, predict scores, and power the Game Simulator.
The Game Simulator, available for unlimited use through non-renewing subscription, allows you to simulate any possible matchup and view the predicted scores and win probabilities along with a side-by-side stats analysis.
- NCAA College Football (FBS, FCS, D2, and D3)
- NAIA College Football
- NCAA College Basketball (Division I)
- NFL Football
- NBA Basketball
- WNBA Basketball
- MLB Baseball
- NHL Hockey
- Major League Soccer
- English Premier League Soccer
* Team Rankings: View overall performance rankings, power rankings, offensive and defensive rankings, schedule rankings, and win/loss statistics
* Conference/Divisional Rankings: View rankings of conferences or divisions for each sport to analyze relative strength
* Game Simulator: Simulate games between a limited number of teams to see predicted scores and side-by-side statistics
* Predictions: View one prediction per day for each sport during regular and post season
Paid Subscription Features (available via In-App Purchase per sport):
* Game Simulator: Compare any two teams and simulate the final score if the two teams were to meet at either location or a neutral venue
* Predictions: View predictions for every single scheduled game, including final score, points spread, and total points
The Versus Sports Simulator was developed by Steve Pugh, an American mathematician who has won several prediction accuracy awards and is regarded as a pioneer in sports statistics.
DISCLAIMER: The Versus Sports Simulator is not affiliated with any league, conference, team, or other sports organization. Game simulations and predictions are for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for wagering. Score predictions are generated using an advanced mathematical technique using win/loss and scores data and do not take into account weather conditions, time of day, player injuries, or any other external factors.
- Updated for 2021-2022 College Football Season
- Added most recent game outcomes to Simulator Results page
Ratings and Reviews
OK we need some improvement
Overall amazing game we just need some more teams instead of just paying
i use a different website for sports sims usually, but in my free time i make brackets for different sports. i was hoping to find an app for this purpose on my phone, and i was very excited when i found this one. however, i was immediately disappointed by a few things: the lack of teams without subscription, and the blowout wins on what are supposed to be “even” matchups. i like the ratings system and the layout, but limiting the team selection and then having lopsided results when the teams you do offer face each other make me hesitant to recommend this. i want to like it, i really do! but as far as i can tell buying all the IAP’s just to see those teams possibly have inaccurate results isn’t worth it to me. i guess it’s back to the computer for me.
Developer Response ,
Prediction accuracy varies slightly from year to year, but here are the prediction accuracy statistics on the four main sports as of today (3/10/2018):
College Football 2017-2018 season: 567-205 record (73.4% and 0.4% more accurate than ESPN FPI)
NFL Football 2017-2018 season: 180-87 record (67.4% and tied with ESPN FPI)
NBA Basketball 2017-2018 season: 620-341 record (64.5%)
NCAA Division I College Basketball 2017-2018 season: 2762-1086 record (71.8%)
We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the results. Most users are quite pleased with this degree of accuracy. Let us know how we can help you out. Thank you for the feedback!
I personally love this app. I’ve purchased the whole NCAA football section and have zero complaints. It’s a top sports analytics site and the simulation feature is awesome. I’ve always wondered how my team would compare to others when they don’t play and this feature gives me some entertainment. I’ve spent multiple hours simulating different games. Alabama beat the worst NAIA team 158-0 lol.
But seriously I use this and its been pretty accurate for the most part. I’d recommend this to anyone who loves sports analytics.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Compughter Technologies, LLC
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2021 Compughter Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- College Football Season Pass $44.99
- NFL Season Pass $44.99
- College Basketball Premium $24.99
- College Football Premium $24.99
- College Basketball Season Pass $44.99
- NFL Premium $24.99
- MLB Season Pass $29.99
- NBA Season Pass $44.99
- NBA Premium $24.99
- MLB Premium $14.99