The Versus Sports Simulator delivers rankings, game predictions, and statistics for hundreds of professional and collegiate teams. The app uses an advanced mathematical algorithm to generate weekly team ratings which are used to rank teams, predict game scores, and power the Game Simulator.
The Game Simulator, available for unlimited use through non-renewing subscription, allows you to simulate any possible matchup and view the predicted scores and win probabilities along with a side-by-side stats analysis.
- NCAA College Football (FBS, FCS, D2, and D3)
- NAIA College Football
- NCAA College Basketball (Division I)
- NFL Football
- NBA Basketball
- WNBA Basketball
- MLB Baseball
- NHL Hockey
- Major League Soccer
- English Premier League Soccer
* Team Rankings: View overall performance rankings, power rankings, offensive and defensive rankings, schedule rankings, and win/loss statistics
* Conference/Divisional Rankings: View rankings of conferences or divisions for each sport to analyze relative strength
* Game Simulator: Simulate games between a limited number of teams to see predicted scores and side-by-side statistics
* Predictions: View one prediction per day for each sport during regular and post season
Paid Subscription Features (available via In-App Purchase per sport):
* Game Simulator: Compare any two teams and simulate the final score if the two teams were to meet at either location or a neutral venue
* Predictions: View predictions for every single scheduled game, including final score, points spread, and total points
The Versus Sports Simulator was developed by Steve Pugh, an American mathematician who has won several prediction accuracy awards and is regarded as a pioneer in sports statistics.
DISCLAIMER: The Versus Sports Simulator is not affiliated with any league, conference, team, or other sports organization. Game simulations and predictions are for entertainment purposes only and should not be used for wagering. Score predictions are generated using an advanced mathematical technique using win/loss and scores data and do not take into account weather conditions, time of day, player injuries, or any other external factors.
- Fixed dark-mode display issue on Team Summary page
- Fixed dark-mode styling on Simulator Team Selection page
- Updated team logos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I personally love this app. I’ve purchased the whole NCAA football section and have zero complaints. It’s a top sports analytics site and the simulation feature is awesome. I’ve always wondered how my team would compare to others when they don’t play and this feature gives me some entertainment. I’ve spent multiple hours simulating different games. Alabama beat the worst NAIA team 158-0 lol.
But seriously I use this and its been pretty accurate for the most part. I’d recommend this to anyone who loves sports analytics.
i use a different website for sports sims usually, but in my free time i make brackets for different sports. i was hoping to find an app for this purpose on my phone, and i was very excited when i found this one. however, i was immediately disappointed by a few things: the lack of teams without subscription, and the blowout wins on what are supposed to be “even” matchups. i like the ratings system and the layout, but limiting the team selection and then having lopsided results when the teams you do offer face each other make me hesitant to recommend this. i want to like it, i really do! but as far as i can tell buying all the IAP’s just to see those teams possibly have inaccurate results isn’t worth it to me. i guess it’s back to the computer for me.
Developer Response ,
Prediction accuracy varies slightly from year to year, but here are the prediction accuracy statistics on the four main sports as of today (3/10/2018):
College Football 2017-2018 season: 567-205 record (73.4% and 0.4% more accurate than ESPN FPI)
NFL Football 2017-2018 season: 180-87 record (67.4% and tied with ESPN FPI)
NBA Basketball 2017-2018 season: 620-341 record (64.5%)
NCAA Division I College Basketball 2017-2018 season: 2762-1086 record (71.8%)
We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the results. Most users are quite pleased with this degree of accuracy. Let us know how we can help you out. Thank you for the feedback!
Excellent app and great customer service!
Initially had a minor problem synching app purchase with the web site, and within a few minutes received a response to my inquiry and a proposed fix that worked out great! Plus the site generates very accurate ncaaf results - outperforming sagarin, accuscore, and many other free and pay sites. Upgrade is great value for the money. Cannot recommend this app highly enough!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great feedback, Bob! I'm so glad our solution worked well for you. Week 1 college football was indeed pretty accurate. Versus picked 122 of 148 games correctly across all divisions (82.4%). For FBS only, Versus was 37-8 straight up and 26-18 ATS (59%). I sincerely appreciate your using Versus!!
- Compughter Technologies, LLC
- 33.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 Compughter Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- College Football Season Pass $29.99
- NFL Season Pass $29.99
- College Football Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.