Vertigo connects people to experience music and life together in real time—because life is better with music!
• Link your Apple Music or Spotify Premium account to find songs, build playlists, and listen along with others. Your fellow users listen live through their own Apple Music or Spotify Premium accounts.
• Share your music with the option to layer in live video and/or audio to enhance the moment.
• Receive real-time feedback from users through live commenting.
• Connect with others to tune into their live sessions and discover new music and moments.
• Share and post your favorite songs, artists, albums, and playlists.
Get more Vertigo!
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vertigoislive/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vertigoislive/
• Get our ‘grams: https://www.instagram.com/vertigoislive/
• Snapchat: vertigoislive
- The new navigation has arrived! Enjoy less swiping with the bottom navigation bar.
- Added the channels feature. Create groups to chat, share, and listen together!
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s okay , it says what it does but the only problem I am having with the app is that I can clearly see my notifications when I’m on my home screen on my phone but when I open the app up to see the notification in the app it says “no recent notifications” it’s annoying because I know I have some but the app is not showing me anything. I’m getting irritated by it. Please fix this problem thank you
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! This issue should be fixed now, please message email@example.com if you are still not seeing notifications.
Once this app has it’s user interface figured out and marketing is streamlined in the App Store, I think it will do really well. For instance, if you’d just add a GIF explaining the core featureset (sharing music with friends) as the first image in the App Store, the upward trends would climb higher exponentially as more eyeballs would understand the offering as it climbs a chart.
The UI needs more attention for sure, and I think you’re probably losing a lot of users to that because there is a distinct learning curve (check out Heuristic Evaluation by Jacob Nielsen for explanations of why things like having a “how-to overlay” greatly inhibit usability and engagement).
I know the core offering and how to navigate the app so I am able to see “the vision” here, but it’s a turn-off if an app has to be explained to you from App Store preview page to using the app itself - it’s like a good joke, explanation kind of ruins it.
Simplify, streamline, and amplify with a GIF (I know the marketing GIF sounds like explanation, but it is passive explanation and not part of your UX).
I liked this app at first! I mean free money you can’t go wrong with that... I won a total of 6 times but only received my money twice. After a week of going on Instagram and going on twitter asking people to download this app and like my post, they tell me I am not eligible. It bothers me because why couldn’t you tell me that before I spent a week trying to get 1st place??? It will always be a surprise if they decide you are eligible. It makes no sense because my first ever post won and it was a pic of my guinea pig. Then I entered a Taylor Swift contest and posted a pic of Taylor Swift and THEY SAY IT IS NOT ELIGIBLE. Made me very mad. When I spoke with Rose through email she just kept saying “sorry and I’m glad you understand” and I DID NOT UNDERSTAND. She was no help whatsoever.
Developer Response ,
We have Contest Rules available that clearly state what disqualifies an entry. Several of your submissions were duplicates from previous contests which is a clear violation of the rules and the Taylor Swift entry was a copyrighted image which is also a violation of the rules. Please carefully read the Contest Rules before submitting an entry and we will honor all qualified winners as we did with several of your entries.
- Vertigo Media, Inc.
- 187.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014–19 Vertigo Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.