If you’ve ever wondered how to get fit and healthy with minimal effort, look no further. Verv is your all-in-one solution for that.
It features four building blocks – physical activity, nutrition, sleep and mindfulness – all defined by simplicity, effectiveness and personalization.
Choose what you like from an extensive library of solutions for a healthier lifestyle:
WIDE RANGE OF FITNESS WORKOUTS
● Large variety of at-home exercises for weight loss
● Body-toning fitness programs for all trouble zones
● Collection of workouts with resistance bands
● Unique 30-day fitness challenges to keep your motivation high
RUNNING & WALKING SESSIONS
● A wide range of training programs for weight loss and body tone
● Interval trainings with audio instructions
● Detailed stats for progress tracking
● Custom-made plans made for your goals
MEAL PLANS FOR EVERY TASTE
● Delicious recipes with prep time and number of calories
● Keto and intermittent fasting plans
● Vegan and vegetarian plans
● Meal plan collections to benefit your training
MEDITATION & YOGA PRACTICES
● 270+ guided meditations & short practices
● Step-by-step meditation courses
● 5-min singles for stress relief
● Programs for better sleep, anxiety-relief, and more
ENERGETIC DANCE TUTORIALS
● Guided dance workouts for all levels
● Learn from the celebrity choreographer
● Routines that give you tone and burn calories
MUSIC AND SOUNDS FOR TRAINING AND RELAXATION
● Unlimited access to the hottest workout mixes from top DJs
● Music that adjusts to your workout tempo
● Calming melodies to help you unwind
● Sleep Stories and ASMR so you can drift off and sleep peacefully
Enjoy workouts, yoga practices, meal plans, meditations, running and walking sessions separately or as a combination of activities. One way or the other, take the most out of your experience.
Synchronize with Apple Health to automatically export workout data from Verv to Health App.
The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans, collections, singles, meditations and sounds, audio coaches, playlists and turns the advertisements off. Your monthly subscription is $14.99, 3-month subscription is $29.99 and an annual subscription is $39.99 per year with 7-day trial (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program. Results can vary.
Knock, knock! Who’s there?
It’s Verv bringing you the new update!
This time we did some work to make the app run better, faster and more efficiently. We made the bugs run too – they rushed away and promised to never come back.
Keep rocking your healthy journey and if you have something to say, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for home motivation to workout! Would love to see “ add friends” section too!
I really love the app and the fact that it allows you and recommends to also connect built in music playlists! Saves a lot of time finding offline playlists and creates a one hub space for us as users. I love the challenges and connection to my apple health too.
One recommendation I would suggest is to a add a feature to “connect to friends” using this app as well. After I recommended this all to a friend, I was looking for that feature but I did not find it. I think it would be awesome to add this “add friends feature” since we could expand our health and workout data and share it with friends. This would make the workouts even more fun, since we could recommend or share specific challenges. I also think having friends on the platform sometimes boosts the want to workout “since you see your friends working out” so it becomes sort of a game where you can compete. This would connect really well with the app’s motto on boosting people to lead healthy lifestyle and share it with others. Would love to see that added hopefully!
Developer Response ,
Dear Ana, your review inspires us😍 Thank you so much for sharing this idea, the team has taken it on board for further discussion👍 Enjoy your training and remember - you're awesome just the way you are!
Love this app but...
Love this app but there are some things that are kind of frustrating I don’t like the fact that you have to pay a premium for some of the lessons and that’s kind of annoying Other than all of that it’s great and I really recommend this if you aren’t bothered by having to do certain lessons because you have to pay for premium overall it’s a really great app!!! Whoever made this app is brilliant but I hope that you guys can make this change I love your guises app and I hope you get more reviews like this all of you have an awesome day and a wonderful day and try and forget about all of your stress and anxiety.
Developer Response ,
Hello Ava, thank you for leaving your review. Kindly note that you can proceed with a Basic version of our app - please, check out the "Stay-at-Home Kit" collection🏡 Apart from a pack of workouts and relaxing sounds, you'll find there a Random workout feature to vary your everyday activity, and meditations to help you manage stress and anxiety🌱 If you need our assistance, please, message us via the Help Center in your Profile. Have a beautiful day!
Some things are great, others things need considerable work
Pros: The interval training workouts are really great. I’ve gotten a lot of benefit from the targeted strength training. I like the meditations as well.
Cons: The majority of the walking exercises, in spite of their unique titles, are highly redundant. You do one, you’ve done them all. There’s not much to distinguish them from each other. The timer/reset format of the app is not very conducive for an authentic yoga experience, and the introduction of poses are not very sequential - use Down Dog or Nike Training Club for a better flow and more customizable practice. (Verv doesn’t always use the proper name of poses either, so if you’re trying to learn yoga vocabulary, this only gets you about 30% of the way there.) The running exercises are really hard for non-runners to start with; I’ve been using the sister app Running for Weight Loss. The sleep sessions are good, but doesn’t initiate auto-lock after it ends, so it will run all night and miscalculate your workout minutes on your Apple Watch.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, we highly appreciate your thorough review - thanks for sharing it. Be sure we'll use your insights for further improvements🙌 Please, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app Help Center in case you have any questions or suggestions - we're there for you🌼
- Verv Inc.
- 153.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium membership (1 month) $14.99
- Premium membership (1 year) $39.99
- Premium membership (12 months) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.