You liked our previous updates - this one you are going to love!
• No limits on file size or number of converted files.
• Improve PDF to Word conversion quality.
• Beside files from your phone, you can convert your files directly from Gmail, Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive - and now from iCloud too, you can use "Open with..." menu to open PDF file in PDF to Word app, and convert it to Word document quickly.
• Thanks to your feedback, we polished rough edges, and fixed bugs some users were experiencing.
• Conversions are improved once again.
If you like the app, please let us and others know by leaving a review or 5 stars rate in the App Store.
If you have any questions or feedback, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be there for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Two major problems:
Very buggy, lets me only add one new file, then the + Button does not work anymore. Have to kill the app and restart to add another one.
Also needs import from Dropbox or Evernote.
Pretty much useless as it is now.
This APP is a SCAM!!!!
Apple should ban the developers from ever selling any apps. SHAME ON the DEVELOPERS (or maybe just scammers). I am deleting this app, don't download. See below.
After figuring out how this app was supposed to work (almost non-existent instructions, you will have more instructions when looking at app than you will in the app), I have tried to convert multiple PDF files and had exactly 0 files converted.
When I finally figured out how to email them about this issue the developers response was not, "we will look into this" or giving more instructions. they send me an email asking if I had a Windows computer and to go to their website and download and pay for that version!
REALLY?!!!! Your app doesn't work so spend $149 for the Windows version that probably doesn't work, if the app doesn't work on the IPAD. This was past disappointing, it stinks like a SCAM.
Converts to rtf, not word.
Simply makes a rich text file of the text with no formatting whatsoever. While word can import rtf, rtf is not a word document. So if all you want is the text, sure, it works. Good luck if the pdf had complex formatting. I rated one star because it’s misleading.
- LingWen Global Software Co., Ltd.
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (C) VeryPDF.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.