The VesselVanguard Mobility app is available to all paid subscribers free-of-charge by logging in with their existing VesselVanguard subscriber ID and Password. The mobile app functions both online and offline.
VesselVanguard is a cloud-based software application that provides automated task management with a range of functions to simplify the ownership and maintenance of boats of all sizes, age, and missions. The application addresses the needs of boat owners, fleet managers, and boat manufacturers.
Boat Profiles Include:
• Programmed maintenance intervals
• Autonomous notifications to owner, service providers, yacht managers
• Equipment detail with manuals, warranty terms and scheduled expiration
• Drag and Drop Scheduler
• Pre-launch and Post Dock checklists
• Ship’s Log, Ship’s Stores and Inventories
• User access from browser, or mobile app with Offline Access
• Recall Notices and Service Bulletins specific to boat equipment
• Maintenance History with report filters for equipment, contractor, time
Fleet Management Dashboards for Manufacturers and Fleet Managers Include:
• At-a-Glance Readiness Indicators for all boats including Engine Hours
• One click toggle from boat to boat
• Unlimited permissions based user control
Dashboards enable true fleet management oversight for resource planning and post-sale customer experience management. Contact VesselVanguard for a full demonstration of fleet management benefits.
Together we turn Best Guess, into Best Practice.
* Fix PDF Viewing Issue
* Optimize Boat Information Panel
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent addition to already great service
Very happy with this app. I’m already happy with the service subscription for the last 5 years. Sleek UI as I’ve come to expect. Great data to have at the ready, especially that it syncs when I get back to the dock. Highly recommended.
Paid for pro, can’t sign in
Just paid for the Pro version, but can’t access my account because of invalid password. Also can’t reset my password because my account is inactive. Hmmm.
Also, my receipt is invoice number 6, so I’m not sure I believe the claim about 12,000 users worldwide.
I like the service and it’s great from a laptop while on good WiFi but unfortunately, the app is not very useful. We are full time cruisers and are often away from the internet for days at a time. Any changes we make in the app while away from a connection is lost the moment the app is closed. The suggestion was to not close the app. /sigh/ come on, plenty of apps cache data to upload later. That’s just a lazy developer. Additionally, I can’t get any of my equipment manuals to load on three different apple devices and one android device. Just a green spinning disk.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vessel Metrics LLC
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vessel Metrics LLC, 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.