Version 3 now out.
Our latest update for VetCheck provides brings an all new interface and updated design to the best Pet Care app in the App Store. The new interface provides full support for all the latest new iPhones!
We hope you enjoy this update. If you do we'd love it if you could leave a rating and a review.
Keeping track of all your pets (whether they are dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, turtles or any type of pet you have) details, contacts, appointments, and treatments has never been so easy. Spend your free time enjoying your pets and let Vet Check manage everything else, including access to comprehensive veterinary medical information & pet management tips.
Developed by a real Vet, you can be assured that the information is correct, relevant and useful in helping you care for your pets.
Vet Check is the perfect app to keep track and store all of your Pet information with fun features like human age calculation for your Cat, Horse or Dog. Now, all that important pet information, like Vaccination history, medication reminders, pet-related appointments & detailed info about your pet's medical conditions is in your pocket, making this the perfect veterinarian produced app out there.
Vet Check is the essential Pet App Diary & Vet Medical Info resource for all your animals.
NEW FOR VERSION 2
Keeping up with all your Pets details is now easier, faster and more fun!
• All new Pet Dashboard with bigger images and faster access to your Pets information.
• Pet Essentials and Pet Personality Dashboard tools quickly give you access to your Pets more important details.
• New email sharing feature too. Quickly Email all your Pets information and history to your Vet or Pet minder.
• New larger and easier to read, fully interactive graphing features and stats about your pet's weight.
• New Pet Status feature allows you to set Normal, Vacation, Leasing or Deceased statuses for your Pets.
Vet Check is the essential Pet Diary & Vet Medical Info reference for all your animals.
• Store and easily access all your essential pet information including recording and graphing your pet's weight in pounds or kilograms. Enter your pet's age and see their age in human years.
• Store your pets Vaccination history and other essential vet related medical information.
• Manage and store all your pet associated contacts that connect with your iPhone’s Address Book.
• Create and edit appointments that integrate with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and send reminder alerts for treatment schedules.
• View fun pet trivia, pet care tips and comprehensive vet medical information in this fantastic Veterinarian produced App for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Performance improvements and enhancements to your favourite Pet Management App!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app. The fact that a vet developed the app is definitely noticeable. The detail of information is truly amazing. I would give this 5 stars if there was a backup capability for the data (hopefully there will be one soon). I would recommend if you are looking for a great place to keep your pet information.
I actually love this app for my furry kids! I’m not able to get my data..hope it gets updated!!!
I wish I could like this
I couldn't get this app to work correctly. The app sets up a calendar so that it can push reminders to you (great). It set that up correctly, but when trying to add a pet, I couldn't get past the date of birth. The only option available was today's date. I entered that just to try the app, and my pet was "0 days old". Then I tried to add a future appointment and vaccine schedule (since I couldn't add the vaccines from before his "birth date") and I ran into the same problem - I could only enter the current date. I also couldn't modify the installed vet choices, ie. I couldn't make one up for special surgeries or services.
It's been over a week since I tried this, but I believe it crashed some time after this. I tried re-installing; same problems.
I visited the app's site and submitted a form e-mail. I have yet to receive a response. I find this most egregious. I can understand there being problems with an app and maybe it can't be fixed for my particular set-up, but I do expect to get a response from the developer. I've given them enough time before submitted this review.
I've ended up using "Vehicle Logbook" by Tinkerbuilt to keep track of my pet's records. It's a very excellent logbook for keeping track of my vehicles and with a few modifications and repurposing of fields ("Make" = "breed"), it is working perfectly for me and there isn't any crowding of my calendar. I get notifications via the app, which I like but others may not. The best part is I'm not limited to any "service". I can create anything I want which is especially helpful with vaccines, as they have some due yearly, some due in multiple years. The best part is the company replies to e-mails promptly (less than 24 hours) to any questions I've had about their app and I've yet to run into any problems.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.