Study smarter with the perfect balance of questions, content, and tools. It's your secret weapon for passing the VTNE®!
This app is a companion to our online course. You can download and make use of this app if you have already signed up for VetTechPrep.
- - - - - - -
• Detailed answer explanations are given for every question to help you comprehensively understand not only which answer is correct but why other choices are incorrect
• In-depth statistics are provided to track your progress
• Format simulates actual VTNE®
• PowerPages help you review key components of exam-relevant topics
• Content is written by specialists and educators in the field and fresh material is added regularly
• Content is peer-reviewed and sent through a rigorous copy editing process to ensure accuracy
• Answer choices are randomized to help avoid memorization
• Timed exam structure helps you build endurance through an experience that closely mimics the actual VTNE®
• Visually review case photos, medical conditions, instruments, and more in a flash with PowerPix™
• Study with confidence with the VetTechPrep Guarantee
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
2 month study calendar!!
I had taken the VTNE two times before and had gotten the same score twice while using a book recommended by the school. I finally passed after solely using the 2 month study calendar to prepare for my exam - it helped me pass on the 3rd try and there is no doubt that I would passed the first time if I had used this. So worth the money!
Bought it.. Failed. Got refund. Bought it again. Failed
I have spent eight hours today trying to get this app and getting refunded. Thank God, Apple gave me the refund I still have to wait for it to get to my account after 30 days paid as a big expense of $200. He told me he was a glitch when I emailed a App designer. So I downloaded it again got taken for another $200. I sent them another email and never heard back from them.
Progress doesn’t make sense
The progress percentage is way off. Cmon guys, its basic math. 507 questions out of 1600 is not “16%” done.
Major bugs need to be fixed.
Also, there are multiple repeated questions.
- XPrep Learning Solutions, Inc
- 10.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 XPrep Learning Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 45-day Subscription $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.