Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
The VFX HDR for Ricoh Theta S is an app to prepare HDR (High Dynamic Range) images with different exposures and 360 degrees. If you are a CG or VFX Artist you will understand this application. A very easy an inexpensive way to create HDR images. Normally you need expensive professional cameras, a mirrored ball and a more detailed workflow. With VFX HDR you only need a Ricoh Theta S or above camera and a 3rd party app to join the images. Adobe Photoshop or Picturenaut (freeware) for example. VFX HDR has born for that. Make things easier. "As a 3D Generalist Artist I utilise VFX HDR to prepare HDR images for my Workflow inside Maya with IBL (Image Based Lighting) in Mental Ray, Arnold or Dome Light in Redshift. Any 3D package or render can be utilise."
• 13 or 5, 6 & 7 images captured with bracketing.
• Automatic ISO, exposure compensation and Shutter Speed.
• Manual ISO settings.
• Shutter Sound On and Off.
• Image Size configuration.
• Easy interface and full automatic.
• Save to Photo Gallery.
• Compatible with Ricoh Theta S or above
• Mobile device has to be connected with Ricoh Theta S over WIFI network.
• Image captures takes about 2 minutes.
• Tripod is recommended.
• 3rd Party apps are required to join the images and create and HDRi file.
- Manual ISO settings
- 5 & 7 brackets option
Valoraciones y reseñas
No HDR At All
There is no dynamic range applied to any of the exposures. It takes 5,6,7 or 13 shots at the same exposure. If there is a change, it is so slight it doesn’t even matter and not HDR by any means.
Not connecting to Theta V
Would like to use this app, but it won't see the theta v when connected to camera wifi.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.